Will Skip Bayless' Head Explode

SoFlaJets

You care too much about what those media idiots think. Especially that idiot.

Oh I don't really 'care' I just find it comical to watch the never-ending ESPN Pats suckfest and no one exemplfies it more than Bayless and now he's almost the biggest Tim Tebow supporter on the planet. I hate people and stations with an 'agenda' and ESPN ...well you see their Super Bowl pick every year since the mid-2000's

Oh I don't really 'care' I just find it comical to watch the never-ending ESPN Pats suckfest and no one exemplfies it more than Bayless and now he's almost the biggest Tim Tebow supporter on the planet. I hate people and stations with an 'agenda' and ESPN ...well you see their Super Bowl pick every year since the mid-2000's

Flavor of the week. Its just unfortunate for us the Patriots are the flavor almost every week, every year. But thats what happens when you have a legendary QB.

The whole Tebow phenomenon is fascinating. He might be the most polarizing athlete of my life time. Its insane.

Im with you on that. Unless you live in Colorado or Utah you haven't seen the Broncos on TV.

In regards to your post above, I'm assuming you've never heard of the NFL Sunday Ticket on Direct TV? Because millions of people have tuned into Bronco games over the past couple of weeks, just to watch Tim Tebow himself...

Archived