Be Careful

Vince Lombardi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fell for the bait. Now I have you fish hooked.

Sanchez has a playoff QB rating of 94.3.

Sanchez has played 6 career playoff games with a road record of 4-2. Sanchez has a postseason career QB rating of

94.3, and has gone 95/157, 1,155, yards, 60.5%, 9 TD's/3 INT's with a QB rating of 94.3 during 6 career playoff games.

Only 5 NFL quarterbacks has ever posted a postseason career rating that ranks higher than Sanchez' playoff performances. And no, Tom Brady isn't one of them. Those 5 quarterbacks are Aaron Rodgers, Bart Starr, Kurt Warner, Drew Bress and Joe Montana.

Tom Brady only has a career playoff QB rating of 85.7.

After Brady's first 6 playoff games, he only had a playoff QB rating of 80.9

Sanchez currently has a QB rating of 84.0 and he's only in his 3rd season. Outside of the Baltimore game; Sanchez has a quarterback rating of 95.2 this season.

It took Tom Brady 5 years before he ended a season with a QB rating of 90+. Brady posted a QB rating of 85.7 during his 3rd year in the league. Sanchez is on pace to post a QB rating of 90+ during only his 3rd year.

I just jumped into this thread, starting with your comment.

You aren't trying to claim that Sanchez is in Tom Brady's league, QB ratings notwithstanding,...are you?

Weak argument? Reread and think about it. Its one thing to go with your team, but lets look at the reality of who is quarterback for who, who is the coach for who, in a tough situation and who has the most experience in those tough situations.

You are telling Jets fans to be realistic and you are saying that the Patriots are reeling right now? They play the game on the field but saying that Belichick is your coach gets what exactly? In recent years it has gotten 1st round playoff losses.

Tom Brady is the best QB in the game, nobody is saying otherwise. But the Patriots defense? Ocho is a threat now? I will have to rewatch all 9 of his catches.

Haynesworth is going to have a big game though. Just not in New England because that was another bad decision by the holy one. Is Shaun Ellis worth 4 million per year?

If we are being realistic, let's do so all around...

If time of possession is not won, then Tom will not be kept under 30 points. Ask the Giants, Dallas and Pittsburgh. And even still, 17 points against the Steelers, 20 against Dallas and 20 against the Giants.

Good point. Now all Belly has to do is get 9 starters to wrap around Mayo and Wilfork and then they can start winning the time of possession.

Yeah, I honestly meant 3rd. Was typing too fast and didn't look over my work but you still get my point

That is good that you are okay with 3rd. This way the Pats finish in the AFC East this year will make you happy!

Archived