Cris Carter Rips Jets QB Mark Sanchez (Trade for Peyton Manning)

Knix Tix

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy does seem to find joy in disrespecting players, starting controversies...and he's very brutal about it. See Megatron, T.O., Sidney Rice, Broncos, etc.,

He was a great receiver in Minnesota, but he shouldn't be so quick to throw stones.

Maybe he doesn't remember that he was banned in his senior year of college for accepting money;

Or that train wreck of a season he had in Miami when he caught less than 100 yards and 1 TD.

That would make sense. Just as Jets fans celebrate nothing, so should their QB.

Lol.

Come on there's the tiniest bit of significance in helping a team accomplish what the jets accomplished in Sanchez's first two seasons. Not

much but it does help him standout amongst the many vying to be long term QB options in this league.

Lol.

Come on there's the tiniest bit of significance in helping a team accomplish what the jets accomplished in Sanchez's first two seasons. Not

much but it does help him standout amongst the many vying to be long term QB options in this league.

Well, yes, there's some. It's a nice accomplishment, so call my response reaction formation to being told that it's an amazingly big deal that places Sanchez above criticism. Especially when you consider, that in the AFC over the past 10 years, the Steelers and the Patriots (twice) have made back to back Championship games, and they didn't lose all of them. If I was a person who believed in "math" I'm sure I could conjure up some statistic about how that makes it not that rare of a feat.

I've said this in about 100 threads, but I'll add it here:

Can Peyton Manning step in at LB or DE and stop a hurry-up? Because that's why we lost our last game.

Bringing in Manning because our D can't stop a no-huddle is like sticking a fork in your a$$ because you have a toothache.

I've said this in about 100 threads, but I'll add it here:

Can Peyton Manning step in at LB or DE and stop a hurry-up? Because that's why we lost our last game.

Bringing in Manning because our D can't stop a no-huddle is like sticking a fork in your a$$ because you have a toothache.

With our DBs a QB who puts up points and forces the pass would be huge anyway...If not then at least there's a chance in a shoot out.

IF Peyton was healthy and cleared to play:

Trade Sanchez for a teams 1st and a 5th.

Package that 1st and 5th plus our own first rounder and a late pick for Manning.

If Peyton is NOT healthy we should still package Sanchez for a team's 1st and 5th if anyone was stupid enough to offer it, which no one is. (Well possibly Pete Carroll I guess, but even that would depend on on how high they pick in round 1.)

If we didn't have Sanchez on March 1st, would we trade those picks away to acquire him with 2 years left on his rookie contract? No.

Archived