LT suffers setback in practice

redman81

Mcknight isnt a running back and he isnt that dynamic.

Guess you never seen him during his USC days. To say he's not a running back just goes to show how little you know in regards to Joe McKnight. Just because both Greene and Tomlinson are above him on the depth charts, as a 2nd year player, doesn't mean he's "not a running back" despite the fact that Ryan and our coaching staff have him listed as being a running back. That's because he's a running back.

Guess you never seen him during his USC days. To say he's not a running back just goes to show how little you know in regards to Joe McKnight. Just because both Greene and Tomlinson are above him on the depth charts, as a 2nd year player, doesn't mean he's "not a running back" despite the fact that Ryan and our coaching staff have him listed as being a running back. That's because he's a running back.

Post of the decade.

Mcknight isnt a running back and he isnt that dynamic.

I think hes dynamic the question is does he have a running backs toughness ?

I liked the small look we got of Powell this preseason before the O-Line completely imploded, he seems to have some burst and he can catch the football. You have to give players real game experience to see exactly what you have. Look at the Cowboys ....If not for Injury would Demarco Murry have gotten a shot ? How could you miss that type of talent is beyond me. I would not doubt for a second that the Jets offensive coaches have missed some talent right under their noses.

Where was it reported LT suffered a setback?

I was checking the beatwriters' tweets and non of them say that. That said, it seemed like a given he wasn't going to play.

Yeah exactly ...if you have a strained MCL would you be practicing ? There is no way you can cut with an MCL strain and thats most of LT game

Yeah exactly ...if you have a strained MCL would you be practicing ? There is no way you can cut with an MCL strain and thats most of LT game

Exactly. LT didn't even practice today. That was reported, so I don't know how there was a setback.

Archived