i don't ever wanna see Cro or McKnight return punts again.

redman81

What in Cromartie's history of dropped interception opportunities and mental retardation would make anyone have the confidence that he can catch a punt? Which, in and of itself, is a unique and difficult skill. The coaching today was horrendous. From Schotty's abandoning the run to Rex's playing a soft zone, no blitz defense at the end.

What in Cromartie's history of dropped interception opportunities and mental retardation would make anyone have the confidence that he can catch a punt? Which, in and of itself, is a unique and difficult skill. The coaching today was horrendous. From Schotty's abandoning the run to Rex's playing a soft zone, no blitz defense at the end.

What, don't you know that when you're averaging 6 yds a carry you clearly aren't having success with it, so you must pass more often.

As per Rex. Leonard would've returned that punt but he was winded from the previous play.

Don't understand why Kyle Wilson doesn't return punts; he led the NCAA at Boise State.

That makes sense if that is true.

I just want someone who is sure handed. Dont even care if they have return skills. Someone smart enough to know when to field it or let it go and who wont muff it or fumble it once he gets going.

As per Rex. Leonard would've returned that punt but he was winded from the previous play.

Don't understand why Kyle Wilson doesn't return punts; he led the NCAA at Boise State.

I was thinking the same thing about Wilson.

Archived