Eric Smith, Wayne Hunter, and Brian Schottenheimer

Ghost

Please add Santonio Holmes to the list . Thanks

As a Holmes supporter, this is by far his worst game. He caused us three turnovers that I believe led to 21 points. Are we currently in 6th place at this point with the Bengals win, Raiders, and Titans loss?

I believe so, but I may be wrong.

As a Holmes supporter, this is by far his worst game. He caused us three turnovers that I believe led to 21 points. Are we currently in 6th place at this point with the Bengals win, Raiders, and Titans loss?

I believe so, but I may be wrong.

We are still the 6th seed and still control our own destiny with 2 wins........ hell its still possible to get in the playoffs with 9 wins at this point.

This was a team effort. Eric Smith especially sucks. Hunter needs to be upgraded. Schotty is whatever. But to single them out for this destruction is silly. This one is across the board.

Babin made Hunter look like his little bitch. Celek sh*tted on Smith. **** SMITH. I hate him more than Justin McCariens.

couldn't agree more. I've been watching TE's run free across the middle for 3 years and it's time for E Smith to go.

In fairness BArrt Scott and his $3.9 million salary also has coverage responsibility for TEs in several looks.Hit him with your wallet, bart-if you can possibly keep up. Can't wait indeed-for this old, broken down loudmouth zero to be gone.

Archived