Accurate Comp Pick projection

RichardSeymour

There's a guy on KFFL, AdamJT13 who predicts comp picks each year with a VERY high accuracy rate. He's sort of reverse engineered the formula.

In his own words:

In each of the past two years, I got 26 of the 32 comp picks exactly right -- going to the correct team in the correct round -- and was off by only one round on four other comp picks in 2003 and two others in 2004. (Last year, of the first 28 comp picks awarded, I had 25 exactly right and two others off by only one round.)

I won't cut and paste the post out of respect for him, but I'll link it for those interested.

He projects no comp picks for the Bills, Dolphins, Jets, or Steelers.

He projects a 4th, 5th, and 7th for the Patriots.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116792

After all, do they really need three 4th rounders?

If they do get this compensatory pick it would be their only 4th rounder (and a late one too). They do not have a 3rd, 4th or 5th at the moment, which is why trading Putzier for a 3rd might be appealing to them.

If you love KFFL so much, why do you marry it?

And why would the Patriots get a 4th? I'm having a hard time remembering who they lost last year.

Damian Woody= 4th

Ted Washington= 5th

Bobby Hamilton= 7th

KFFL's my main board dude (6800+ posts over there).... when I see topics that I think people here should find interesting I link 'em.

IMO any NFL fan should be interested in a proven highly accurate projection of the comp picks--- and trust me AJT isn't blowing smoke, he's like Bitonti, Riggo, and Ham all combined when it comes to comp picks and his track record is absolutely legit.

Archived