The Mafia season has begun!

Jetsfan80

Now that the Jets season has unfortunately come to an end, I cordially invite you to return to the Mafia forum and join up for the first game of the season. I need a lot of players (20-22), so it would be great if you'd play. If you've never played before, check it out! It's a great way to pass the time in the NFL offseason.

Mafia Forum: http://forums.jetnat...fia-game-forum/

Sign-up thread for next game:

What is mafia and how does it work?

Basically its a "guess who" type of game. Players are given roles; in a standard game there are a few that are "mafia" while the rest are "town". The mafia players get to communicate with each other and know who the town players are, while town has no clue. Each day, one player gets "lynched" by a majority vote count, and each night, mafia can kill a town player.

The town wins when the mafia is all dead, and vice versa.

Games get more complex than that but that's the gist of it. The Mafia forum has a catalogue of information that you can peruse, but the easiest way to learn is by reading through a past game or just jumping in and playing.

On JN, the games consist of funny insults (primarily gay jokes) and lots of spiderman pictures from Vic.

Sorry already have our Quota of Chowds. If HE quits your welcome.

Sorry already have our Quota of Chowds. If HE quits your welcome.

....I feel like a mexican QB right now. Unwanted, unappreciated and the victim of passive/aggressive bigotry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived