Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT!?

how was it obvious? when I came back there were 3 trains that were all pretty much viable and I asked which one I should join

HESS, confirmed 3rd party, suggested CTM and I did (well by waiting for hammer I did) based on what he said

Dude, at the point you hammered, only CTM was in range. And Pac had posted about 9 times to ramp up....he's done it before. Even if you've never seen it, it was sorta obvious with everybody daring the next person to hammer. It was a foregone conclusion, and you're being sloppy right now in defense.

Dude, at the point you hammered, only CTM was in range. And Pac had posted about 9 times to ramp up....he's done it before. Even if you've never seen it, it was sorta obvious with everybody daring the next person to hammer. It was a foregone conclusion, and you're being sloppy right now in defense.

YES BUT WHEN I CAME BACK THERE WERE 3 VIABLE TRAINS

ALSO CAPSLOCK

No you do it after I say this.

Hockey isn't a real sport because the athletes are mediocre and the game is boring. Also, the dolphins are gay.

Dolphins intercept Sanchez three times to keep Jets out of playoffs

By Associated Press

MIAMI -- The New York Jets will sit out the playoffs, and that's guaranteed.

The Jets failed to fulfill coach Rex Ryan's pledge to win a Super Bowl title, with Sunday's 19-17 loss at Miami eliminating them from the chase for an AFC wild-card berth.

SUCK IT.

If anything, and this is going from memory, Nolder did some whole sort of "your no lynch makes no sense" thing that seems kind of contrived now. CTM was going to die no matter what. Ape and I both weren't on that train if I'm not mistake so we would've jumped on. Nolder making posts trying to justify his vote there at the end seems more suspicious now that I think about it.

By Associated Press

The Jets failed to fulfill coach Rex Ryan's pledge to win a Super Bowl title, with Sunday's 19-17 loss at Miami eliminating them from the chase for an AFC wild-card berth.

SUCK IT.

When did the dolphins get to the playoffs last.

Oh.

By Associated Press

SUCK IT.

Enjoy Jeff Fisher.

If anything, and this is going from memory, Nolder did some whole sort of "your no lynch makes no sense" thing that seems kind of contrived now. CTM was going to die no matter what. Ape and I both weren't on that train if I'm not mistake so we would've jumped on. Nolder making posts trying to justify his vote there at the end seems more suspicious now that I think about it.

complete and utter bullsh*t

I never voted until I hammered

try again scum

Two people I wouldn't vote for are already dead. One twice dead with a third shot taken at him. I forgot about SMC's miller claim earlier in the game. Notes are at home, I'm at work. Was just going over what I read quickly this morning and made a decision.

Nol, CTM is known to have teammates do the whole bus thing. I could see him having you hammer him to have you come off looking like a brave townie.

When did the dolphins get to the playoffs last.

Oh.

That's ok, because I'm let down easy season after season. You get to suffer heartbreak after the optimism is smashed into pieces.

I think I've figured out why you all are a bunch of emo turd-burglars. You are scarred by the Jets.

Winning.

Nolder, I don't care about the posts when you came back - the move in question was your hammer, and that's why people are suspicious of you.

my point is there wasn't going to be a for sure hammer on CTM at the time I came back and joined the side against him

it still could have gone a different way and I think that should count for something even if the actual hammer doesn't

Nol, CTM is known to have teammates do the whole bus thing. I could see him having you hammer him to have you come off looking like a brave townie.

well sucks for me I guess? I didn't know that

this is my first game here

it's not my fault the dude likes bus gambits

These are the relevant posts leading up to the CTM hammer. Nolder, you mentioned above competing trains. What were they?

Official Day 1 Vote Count

CTM (8) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher, Hess, Leelou

Smash (4) - Brett, Vic, Pac, AVM

Song (2) - Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (2) - Nolder, Hess

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

DEADLINE: NOON (ET)

alright well I'll go to the bathroom real quick and give pac a few mins to hammer

if not I'll throw it

so Nolder -- you want this?

Song.. I don't have a role but if I die here and you want a genius scum hunter back in the game you know what to do.

come see me tonight.. I do my best work when it's dark...

Let%27s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tNlPiROyw]Let's do this

Vote: CTM

edit: how the **** do you guys link sh*t around here?

Super-Mario-3DS-nintendo-img13.jpg

Official Day 1 Final Vote Count

CTM (9) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher, Hess, Leelou, Nolder

Song (2) - Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - Hess

didn't he say random.org?

pretty sure it's from the entire pool of players and not just town

but regardless random is a bad idea I think

CTM (7) - Sharrow, SMC, Song, Verbal, JC, Crusher, Hess

Song (2) - Lily, Smash

Crusher (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - CTM

Not Voting (3) - Nolder, Hess, Leelou

need one more vote to throw CTM into hammerin' range

the cop or the doctor dying isn't a down side?

25% isn't even that good

Hello Glenda.

Let%27s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tNlPiROyw]Let's do this

Vote: CTM

edit: how the **** do you guys link sh*t around here?

THis is how it went down.

Two people I wouldn't vote for are already dead. One twice dead with a third shot taken at him. I forgot about SMC's miller claim earlier in the game. Notes are at home, I'm at work. Was just going over what I read quickly this morning and made a decision.

I am flattered that you investigated me.

That's ok, because I'm let down easy season after season. You get to suffer heartbreak after the optimism is smashed into pieces.

I think I've figured out why you all are a bunch of emo turd-burglars. You are scarred by the Jets.

Winning.

The Whalers left you and hockey is still gay.

my point is there wasn't going to be a for sure hammer on CTM at the time I came back and joined the side against him

it still could have gone a different way and I think that should count for something even if the actual hammer doesn't

well sucks for me I guess? I didn't know that

this is my first game here

it's not my fault the dude likes bus gambits

You obviously know about bus gambits......so why are you playing ignorant regarding your own actions? You make a point that you joined the side against CTM via posts but didn't vote until the hammer. Ok, fine.......but how does that not fall into the definition of a bus gambit?

Lol. Ok string him up please. No, there was no for sure hammer, we were only posting pictures of hammers and sh*t for teh lulz.

Are you implying that Leelou is the Cop? When could she have investigated JiF? This pings me....

h8u

Splain please?

Leelou (4) - AVM, CTM, Ape, Vic

Song (4) - JC, Brett, Leelou, Lily

CTM (4) - Hess, Sharrow, SMC, Song

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Smash, Crusher

I say we kill smash.

hey guys really sorry I haven't been around

I've been at my friends house and honestly I wasn't prepared for a game that moves this fast

had I been I assure you I could have kept up but at this point I feel I may be too behind to continue

I plan on PMing the mod about it

anyway sorry again

here have a votecount

Song (4) - JC, Brett, Leelou, Lily

CTM (4) - Hess, Sharrow, SMC, Song

Pac (1) - Verbal

Ape (1) - Nolder

Brett (1) - Pac

Posts 901-903

under 3 hours? oh right you didn't mean noon MY TIME

I'm an idiot

I wanted to try to catch up before the deadline

ummmm

can anyone link me to some cases on the top 3 trains?

CTM is a vile monster who's always trying to lead town but self votes after the taking snowballs for Lily

Song is elusive and dropped the L1 on CTM b/c she didn't like the self vote

Leelou has been scum twice both times she's played (one to start, one by conversion) so there's metagaming

and that's all by skimming, see. Easy.

self voting? that doesn't sound very pro town...

Song (5) - JC, Leelou, Lily, Smash, Hess

CTM (3) - Sharrow, SMC, Song

Smash (1) - Brett

Pac (1) - Verbal

Brett (1) - Pac

Not Voting (2) - Crusher, Nolder

No it doesn't. But he revealed Bomb and no way we get enough votes to lynch the monster, plus this homo that plays here, Pac, he said he'd hammer, which everyone except Ape knows he won't.

Would you like fries with that?

I'll hammer it

set me up

Posts 973-979

as you can see both Leelou and Song could have reasonably been lynched at the time I put myself behind the CTM lynch

it wasn't even the biggest train at the time

It's pretty clear to me that she implied her role. It's up to her to explain it.

Agreed. I want her to claim now cause Verbal makes a good point. What night was JiF alive to be investigated? It one thing to forget you claimed Miller it's a whole nother stretch to claim she didn't realize who was alive.

Agreed. I want her to claim now cause Verbal makes a good point. What night was JiF alive to be investigated? It one thing to forget you claimed Miller it's a whole nother stretch to claim she didn't realize who was alive.

guess we'll be waiting for awhile.

In the meantime, let's discuss hockey. Great game eh?

Archived