Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you revealed first Verbal, you couldn't have faked that reveal with me being protected last night and being a possible night doc.

As for my reveal, I can vouche for Crusher. He doesn't know about me, but my role is that I'm bulletproof as long as he is alive and it's why scum failed to kill me last night.

This means the remaining scum is among Pac, SMC, JC, and Lily, imo.

Your claim is difficult to prove. Would add you to the list as well.

Well, I'm out while you guys decide what to do. My value to the town is over so I'm just a body at this point. I'm off to the grocery store.....

Your value is over? JC is claiming roleless, and if true...he still has value. He can think, scumhunt, and vote. You aren't doing the middle one.

My educated and logical guess is Pac, with my gut saying Lily as well.

Your claim is difficult to prove. Would add you to the list as well.

I agree there, but with that reveal by Pac, I'm pretty sure he's scum. With the way Lily is playing right now, I'm inclined to think she is as well.....which means Sharrow must be telling the truth as he vets Crusher.

Actually, you and SMC are the other 2 that could be scum.....but I've liked your play, and SMC defended his Miller claim pretty well....so there you have it.

I agree there, but with that reveal by Pac, I'm pretty sure he's scum. With the way Lily is playing right now, I'm inclined to think she is as well.....which means Sharrow must be telling the truth as he vets Crusher.

Actually, you and SMC are the other 2 that could be scum.....but I've liked your play, and SMC defended his Miller claim pretty well....so there you have it.

Crusher needs to reveal to make this all add up. I could vote Pac ahead of SMC. Just don't like the outlier even though its remote.

Where the hell is that lame mod with vote counts. We should have kept Nolder alive dammit....

I gotcha back

should be the same as it was on page 96 unless someone forgot to bold

SMC (3) - JC, Pac, Lily

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Pac, then Lily, then JC. Thats the way Id go.

I really cant understand why people say Im linked to CTM. I suggested it when we were at at impasse before CTMs train (which I was on and stayed on) picked up.

I really cant understand why people say Im linked to CTM. I suggested it when we were at at impasse before CTMs train (which I was on and stayed on) picked up.

Your not...its mainly the wifom.

Unvote, Vote: Pac

I could say the same thing...if anything I voted CTM early and often...lol...just a game of elimination now. Hopefully Leelou gets a good look or at least tells us who she cleared...would like that intel as well.

I could say the same thing...if anything I voted CTM early and often...lol...just a game of elimination now. Hopefully Leelou gets a good look or at least tells us who she cleared...would like that intel as well.

Thats why I put ypu last out of the 3 because I think Pac and Lily are last 2 scum. The only thing I dont like about you is the roless claim because Im not sure thered be a roless player in this game.

so my claim doesn't fit the "game dynamics" but Nolders roleless that has to post a vote count is perfectly normal... uh huh.

I'm over it.. just lynch me and let me go hang with hess and ape in the dead thread. I've proved enough this game.

Thats why I put ypu last out of the 3 because I think Pac and Lily are last 2 scum. The only thing I dont like about you is the roless claim because Im not sure thered be a roless player in this game.

I understand that thought as well...but its the role 80 gave me.

so my claim doesn't fit the "game dynamics" but Nolders roleless that has to post a vote count is perfectly normal... uh huh.

I'm over it.. just lynch me and let me go hang with hess and ape in the dead thread. I've proved enough this game.

Any reason now the Cop should'nt announce who she viewed?

Any reason now the Cop should'nt announce who she viewed?

I don't think so.. it's all out in the open now so I don't see the point of holding anything back. I knew as soon as I revealed I'd get trashed but whatever.. was fun anyway.

If I thought it would make a difference I would go back and re-post my play surrounding the lynches but I don't think it's worth it. Why waste 45 minutes when more than half the game is waiting to vote me.

and I also don't like YOUR reveal... every one of us has had either a role or something whacky and you're just plain vanilla.. something doesn't jibe.

Pac, are you willing to vote Lily?

Shes used the psychiatrist claim before as scum and Im wondering like Verbal whether it made sense for her to have to be able to find 3 SKs.

Honestly, a vote for me is a wasted vote. We shoukd be decided between Pa, Lily, and JC

I don't think so.. it's all out in the open now so I don't see the point of holding anything back. I knew as soon as I revealed I'd get trashed but whatever.. was fun anyway.

If I thought it would make a difference I would go back and re-post my play surrounding the lynches but I don't think it's worth it. Why waste 45 minutes when more than half the game is waiting to vote me.

and I also don't like YOUR reveal... every one of us has had either a role or something whacky and you're just plain vanilla.. something doesn't jibe.

The role is the truth. 80's way I guess. I'm just wondering what were missing...

Shes used the psychiatrist claim before as scum and Im wondering like Verbal whether it made sense for her to have to be able to find 3 SKs.

Honestly, a vote for me is a wasted vote. We shoukd be decided between Pa, Lily, and JC

I'm not so sure Lily's claim is that unbelievable...I was the Psychiatrist in Hess' game and there were two SKs. Still on my list of scum potential but not because of the reveal. Still wondering what else were missing?

I'd vote for you, vic, or lily and said it earlier today.

- You because the towns #'s are strong and I see no reason to let a Miller live until tough choices have to be made. I figured get rid of the wifom now and let Leelou find scum

- Vic because it seemed like he either wasn't paying attention or being intentionally clumsy when he said that there were no scum in the game... CTM's report clearly said he was scum.

- Lily because of her 4th vote on Nolder and her "I never really play with millers" jazz... she's played and modded a ton of games. Even if she hasn't used a Miller role, she knows the answer to her question about leaving them alive till end game. I thought that was kind of absurd -- don't get mad at me Lily lol.

What I was hoping would happen is we lynch you and Leelou look at Lily or Vic. Thought that was a good recipie.

Can't wait to mod my next game... 80 is going to get the most ridiculous role I can dream up. I think he gave me this sh-t because of my past antics with hammer votes. I get it was a lol for him but figured it would get me lynched. That's why I didn't care too much if I did die when hammering CTM.

I'd vote for you, vic, or lily and said it earlier today.

- You because the towns #'s are strong and I see no reason to let a Miller live until tough choices have to be made. I figured get rid of the wifom now and let Leelou find scum

- Vic because it seemed like he either wasn't paying attention or being intentionally clumsy when he said that there were no scum in the game... CTM's report clearly said he was scum.

- Lily because of her 4th vote on Nolder and her "I never really play with millers" jazz... she's played and modded a ton of games. Even if she hasn't used a Miller role, she knows the answer to her question about leaving them alive till end game. I thought that was kind of absurd -- don't get mad at me Lily lol.

What I was hoping would happen is we lynch you and Leelou look at Lily or Vic. Thought that was a good recipie.

Can't wait to mod my next game... 80 is going to get the most ridiculous role I can dream up. I think he gave me this sh-t because of my past antics with hammer votes. I get it was a lol for him but figured it would get me lynched. That's why I didn't care too much if I did die when hammering CTM.

No one believes you. Shhhhhhhh

Your value is over? JC is claiming roleless, and if true...he still has value. He can think, scumhunt, and vote. You aren't doing the middle one.

My educated and logical guess is Pac, with my gut saying Lily as well.

I didn't mean it that way, and I think you know it. I meant role-wise.

Archived