Can the Sanchise be salvaged ? ? ?

kelly

I'd like to move on instead of sticking with this experiment. You know, so we can have a shot while our good players are still good. Revis, Mangold.. they won't be young forever.

I'd be willing to move on for Peyton Manning, but I am not willing to dump Sanchez for a guy like Matt Flynn. This conference is still up for grabs, and if we are able to tweak our roster in a way that makes sense we should be right back fighting for it again. The Pats will still likely have a sh*tty defense next year, the Steelers have begun to show cracks in the foundation, I am not terrified of Joe Flacco, Houston is a team that underachieves every year (they get a pass this year b/c of injuries, but I'm not afraid of them yet anyway)...

I'd be willing to move on for Peyton Manning, but I am not willing to dump Sanchez for a guy like Matt Flynn. This conference is still up for grabs, and if we are able to tweak our roster in a way that makes sense we should be right back fighting for it again. The Pats will still likely have a sh*tty defense next year, the Steelers have begun to show cracks in the foundation, I am not terrified of Joe Flacco, Houston is a team that underachieves every year (they get a pass this year b/c of injuries, but I'm not afraid of them yet anyway)...

Serious question... do you think that Sanchez will become an elite qb, or do you think he will just get a bit better enough where he is serviceable in this league to get us where we want to go?

And I am not sold on Flynn... but I do sincerely believe he is a much better pure passer than Sanchez.

The Patriots are the only ones that really make me concerned. Then again, we are coming off a pathetic season so maybe I am a moron for thinking so highly of our team... just like you and most of the other loyals on here. 8-8 is bad.

Serious question... do you think that Sanchez will become an elite qb, or do you think he will just get a bit better enough where he is serviceable in this league to get us where we want to go?

And I am not sold on Flynn... but I do sincerely believe he is a much better pure passer than Sanchez.

The Patriots are the only ones that really make me concerned. Then again, we are coming off a pathetic season so maybe I am a moron for thinking so highly of our team... just like you and most of the other loyals on here. 8-8 is bad.

I don't think that we will ever get to the point where we can call Mark elite, if for no other reason because we are going to be a run first team, but I do believe that with a well constructed team we can win. Sanchez probably won't ever be good enough to win a ton of games by himself, ala Tom Brady, but why can't we be as good as we were two years ago again? I still think we were the most talented team in the conference in 2010, and minus a half of self destruction against Pittsburgh, we were...

Archived