Shotty to interview for Alabama OC.

spjets

LOL funny how the great OC of the Jets cant land a job in the NFL but so many teams were interested according to Rex. Is Sabian good friends with Marty ?

If he is I would love to hear the phone conversation when Saban has to appologize for laughing in Brians face after he went through his playbook.

I can't believe Rex as a great defensive mind couldn't see how turrible it was. There is only 2 answers 1 he didn't care enough about his offense to even bother to look, or 2 his hands were tied and didn't have a say in keeping Schotty.

If he is I would love to hear the phone conversation when Saban has to appologize for laughing in Brians face after he went through his playbook.

I can't believe Rex as a great defensive mind couldn't see how turrible it was. There is only 2 answers 1 he didn't care enough about his offense to even bother to look, or 2 his hands were tied and didn't have a say in keeping Schotty.

Maybe they will fit him with a wireless head set with no batteries. Just STFU Brian and stand there, look cool, yell at a player from time to time, throw a fit and stay away from the god damn media.

amazing he's getting offers at all, haven't these folks read Smashmouth's posts?

You are looking at this the wrong way. They are dominating college Football right now. Its not challenging. How can they challenge themselves? Bring in an OC with horrible play design that doesnt how to get WR's open.

Hm maybe I was wrong about the college thing...he's picking the right program...NFLs 33rd team right now with one of the best football coaches around.

Seems like alot of good/smart NFL coaches are sick of the bullsh*t in recent years...Saban, Ferentz, Petrino off the top of my head...or maybe I just made that up.

Archived