Trade Scenerio

Lego My Lageman

One trade I would like to explore, hoping that with the regime change in Indy maybe they will change the focus on the size of the DL. Maybe we could make a move for Jerry Hughes. Haven't heard any rumors or read anything about it. Just really liked him when he came out. I think he would be a great OLB in our system.

One trade I would like to explore, hoping that with the regime change in Indy maybe they will change the focus on the size of the DL. Maybe we could make a move for Jerry Hughes. Haven't heard any rumors or read anything about it. Just really liked him when he came out. I think he would be a great OLB in our system.

I LOVE this guy I would like to beef up our front 7 would like Vinnie Curry or Andre Branch or Whitney Mercilus and MLB Kevin Reddick from UNC

Or this guy

Carmen Messina, ILB, New Mexico

Height: 6-2. Weight: 236.

Projected 40 Time: 4.62.

Projected Round (2012): 3-4.

• 1 month later...

Not necessarily on topic in terms of this trade scenario, but here's something I think could work out really well for the Jets.

Jets trade:

Browns trade:

4th round pick

possibly a 6th round pick as well

In terms of the value chart, with the 6th round pick it's basically dead even, but I think I'd do it even without the 6th depending on who's on the board. Allows the Jets to get back the 4th round pick they lost in the Tebow trade and gives them a higher second round pick in exchange for moving down a bit in the first. The later first round pick could be fine in terms of value for some of the guys they're looking at and the earlier second round pick is a good spot to possibly grab somebody who slipped out of the first round. Not sure who exactly the Browns would want to trade up for, maybe a QB as they've been really overvalued in recent drafts, but thought it was an interesting possiblity.

Archived