Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we speed lynch Dan tomorrow please?

Pretty please. And watch dumbass me have cleared the SK, 80.

ONLY IF you promise to lynch Hess. I'm just worrying about the worst-case scenario that town lynches me (over an "unlynchable survivor") then lynches 80/you and then realize too late that it's Hess. Just please ask yourselves if the unlynchable survivor nonsense makes any sense.

AND why would an "unlynchable survivor" who supposedly WANTS the SK to win ... be outing himself as unlynchable? If a hypothetical "unlynchable survivor" truly wanted to buy the SK more time, he'd claim to be 1-time lynch avoidance in the hopes that we'd try again.

ONLY IF you promise to lynch Hess. I'm just worrying about the worst-case scenario that town lynches me (over an "unlynchable survivor") then lynches 80/you and then realize too late that it's Hess. Just please ask yourselves if the unlynchable survivor nonsense makes any sense.

Do you do math. I couldn't win as the SK and wouldn't bother playing right now. I'd shoot myself.

It doesn't make any sense. But Hess has been hammered, so now we're just waiting on Bleedin, so we can see what the hell's going on

AND why would an "unlynchable survivor" who supposedly WANTS the SK to win ... be outing himself as unlynchable? If a hypothetical "unlynchable survivor" truly wanted to buy the SK more time, he'd claim to be 1-time lynch avoidance in the hopes that we'd try again.

Aaaah HELLO. I actually fake revealed BPV.

Do you do math. I couldn't win as the SK and wouldn't bother playing right now. I'd shoot myself.

Well right now AVM might help nudge things in your direction, so I guess I admire you for not giving up yet. Lol. I would have thrown in the towel already. But like I said, you've had a terrific game.

Why is this so hard to understand for everyone. Even as unlynchable I still lose. Whatevs. That Vic vote really hurt though.

I still don't know how a survivor fits in. The only character that fits is already dead. Joking about being a Doc is too risky too, I'd think. The one time I was a survivor I tried my best to not do anything to draw a ton of attention to myself.

That being said, I'm spazzing out at the idea of Dan destroying me again. And the only thing worse than that would be me clearing that dirty seachicken. Sigh.

Why is this so hard to understand for everyone. Even as unlynchable I still lose. Whatevs. That Vic vote really hurt though.

Lol I thought as unlynchable you win. In this scenario the only one who could kill you is the SK, right?

Archived