Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

If the SK is successful tonight we have 6 left 4 to lynch which will be between you and 80....... if we pick wrong and the SK kills again we have 5 left killing the remainder of you and 80 which leaves 4...... 3 town and kea correct ?

If you still want to kill them, then we stick to the plan. It's gotta be 80.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so ... doesn't that cover all the kills we've been seeing? Could anything else be left?

Only thing possible is another Imp and they holstered to trick us but Im not thinking thats the case . I protected AVM last night and Im guessing thats who Hess tried to kill

Hess wanted us to kill 80 for the lulz

Oh that dirty dirty hess

To be fair...it would have been funny.

And Dan, I over thought it all. I compiled almost all the of the evidence against him, and kept talking myself in circles.

To be fair...it would have been funny.

And Dan, I over thought it all. I compiled almost all the of the evidence against him, and kept talking myself in circles.

Well it is a guessing game after all, haha. I could have been lying, so it wasn't a bad thing to look at every side of it. You probably would have felt worse if you didn't and were wrong.

Thank you AVM :)

This town could have just folded but we hung in there and Vic was defintely a turning point as were you when you revealed

Lol! Vic was our huge morale booster. Still, I'm going to recommend that we NEVER AGAIN do the back-to-back blind speedlynches, even though they made the difference this time around.

Haha I don't think I've ever laughed so hard catching up on a game before, though.

Lol! Vic was our huge morale booster. Still, I'm going to recommend that we NEVER AGAIN do the back-to-back blind speedlynches, even though they made the difference this time around.

Haha I don't think I've ever laughed so hard catching up on a game before, though.

OMG those lynches were crazy ....agree 100 %

Archived