Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can talk this out. Dan has at least given time of day to the game and given contributions. Find me the last real contribution 80 gave to the game.

I guess he's always given just enough to not be the lowest contributor. lol. He was very convincing regarding AVM's thing so I guess I was buying that while being distracted by hess.

Another quick night followed by another quick day. So you again all gather around Hess and draw your blasters. You fire away at him and... seriously, with the way you are shooting, you would think every last one of you was a stormtrooper, this is getting absolutely ridiculous! That's it, you all give up... time to head back to bed.

You know what, **** it, you decide to give it another try. You all walk up to point blank range, press your blasters up against Hess' head and pull the trigger. Yeah, that certainly did the trick. What a freakin' mess.

SkywalkerWampa.jpg

Hess, known to you as a Wampa (Serial Killer, one-time death-proof) has been lynched.

Night 8 has begun.

No, I think we lose if we mislynch, unless Smash can do some nifty moves again.

If the SK is successful tonight we have 6 left 4 to lynch which will be between you and 80....... if we pick wrong and the SK kills again we have 5 left killing the remainder of you and 80 which leaves 4...... 3 town and kea correct ?

Archived