Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic response. Why don't you explain the "good chance" they both could be scum... given that your a logic, balance, pragmatic type... that response seems grossly naive, and out of character.

Okay, the game has 27 players are 4 are dead, correct? (Nolder, Leelou, Pac, and CTM). That leaves 23. In a standard 16 game there is 4 scum (25%) and 1 other anti-town player. That's 31.25% antitown roles.

Right now, with no antitown players dead, that's perhaps 8 to 9 antitown roles still alive, which is 35% to 40% of the remaining players.

As to the specific players, JF80 tried to pull the scummy play of pinning the deaths of Leelou and Pac on specific players. CTM called him on it. Leelou, as a DM native is more likely to be killed early by another DMer. That's natural tendency IMO having played with DMers here on scum teams. They're more intune with the DM player threat.

So both look scummy to me and fit in the numbers of what we think scum plus other anti town roles are. So, that's why I think there is a "good" chance both are scum.

Now STFU.

Okay, the game has 27 players are 4 are dead, correct? (Nolder, Leelou, Pac, and CTM). That leaves 23. In a standard 16 game there is 4 scum (25%) and 1 other anti-town player. That's 31.25% antitown roles.

Right now, with no antitown players dead, that's perhaps 8 to 9 antitown roles still alive, which is 35% to 40% of the remaining players.

As to the specific players, JF80 tried to pull the scummy play of pinning the deaths of Leelou and Pac on specific players. CTM called him on it. Leelou, as a DM native is more likely to be killed early by another DMer. That's natural tendency IMO having played with DMers here on scum teams. They're more intune with the DM player threat.

So both look scummy to me and fit in the numbers of what we think scum plus other anti town roles are. So, that's why I think there is a "good" chance both are scum.

Now STFU.

DaMN!!!! Someone just caged the ape. LOL

mC03Iw2.jpg

Right, but your math only accounts for the odds of ONE of them being scum. There's a different formula for figuring the odds of BOTH being scum. Additionally, your response doesn't account for the FACT (one of the few facts we have so far) that CTM was a town symp converter. Which means that there is a player (or players) that can be converted to either the dark or good side of the force. Which completely skews the odds to a point where we can't accurately make statements about odds until we understand the setup better... I find it unlikely you overlooked this detail.

Now STFU.

I also called JF80 on the same thing in bold. I'm not dead. Ironically, it looks to me like you are doing the same scummy thing trying to pin the CTM death on 80. Frankly, this reeks like a setup.

As for what you're saying about a DM player taking out Leelou... there you go again, doing the same scummy thing trying to pin the Leelou death on a single player from DM... when there are how many DM players in this game?

Unvote

Vote SMC

Right, but your math only accounts for the odds of ONE of them being scum. There's a different formula for figuring the odds of BOTH being scum. Additionally, your response doesn't account for the FACT (one of the few facts we have so far) that CTM was a town symp converter. Which means that there is a player (or players) that can be converted to either the dark or good side of the force. Which completely skews the odds to a point where we can't accurately make statements about odds until we understand the setup better... I find it unlikely you overlooked this detail.

I also called JF80 on the same thing in bold. I'm not dead. Ironically, it looks to me like you are doing the same scummy thing trying to pin the CTM death on 80. Frankly, this reeks like a setup.

As for what you're saying about a DM player taking out Leelou... there you go again, doing the same scummy thing trying to pin the Leelou death on a single player from DM... when there are how many DM players in this game?

Unvote

Vote SMC

Nice retort. SMC the jury is yours...........

Roster:

1. Crusher

2. StraightCash

3. Vic

4. Sharrow

5. Hess

6. JiF

7. Ape

8. Klecko

9. Pac - Killed Night 1 - R2D2 (Rebel, mason)

10. Verbal

11. Nolder - Killed Day 1 - Princess Leia (Rebel, watcher)

12. Leelou - Killed Night 1 - Mon Mothma (Rebel, roleless)

13. AVM

14. 80

15. CTM - Killed Day 2 - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Rebel, symp finder)

16. Migisi

17. Song

18. JC

19. WWWWombat

20. Dan X

21. JVOR

22. Sakaea

23. Lily

24. Smash

25. SMC

26. DPR

27. Nae

We started with 10 DM players. Anyone insisting that Wombat shot Leelou because they are both DM players is talking out their a$$. Anyone on that list other than Nolder could have shot Leelou. She died on N1, was an uninformative target, and frankly shooting her creates a perfect "it must have been the new people from DM going after a familiar foe" wifom.

This game is rich with a lot of scummy "this person was killed, so I think this person did it" speculation. More than I've seen in a game in a long time here.

Alright green n white what's your deal? Old grump man like bg? Secretly an attractive Asian lady like Dan? Drunken gambler like ctm, or homo like jif?

PS, ladyfriends bday today, won't be around much.

nope not old just a 24 yr old jet fan transplanted to sw Florida when I was to young to have a choice lol

Unvote

Vote SMC

Oh dear, the fact that CTM was a town symp converter means that the odds are greater that there are 9 antitown roles than 8. In other words, the symp, with CTM dead is essentially scum, who couldve only be saved by Obi Wan.

And, the point on JF80 is different from what I said about WWWombat because JF80 came out of the bat doing it. Also, why are you trying to derail things from WWWombat and 80?

Vote Count

80 (3) - SMC, Wombat, Migisi

Lily (2) - Nae, Sakaea

Dan (1) - JiF

Smash (2) - Crusher, Vic

Wombat (10) - Dan, JVOR, AVM, 80, Lily, Brett, Klecko, DPR, JC, Smash

Brett (1) - Sharrow

Theguy (1) - Hess

SMC (1) - Ape

With 23 players alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Just started and hess already wants to kill me lol

Cape Coral isn't too bad of a place to be stuck. My dad lives down there, so I've been there plenty. Of course I don't really know what it's like to actually live down there.

Nah it's not to bad but I prefer to be back in new york. Plus I work for the city here and people tend to not like us much lol

We started with 10 DM players. Anyone insisting that Wombat shot Leelou because they are both DM players is talking out their a$$. Anyone on that list other than Nolder could have shot Leelou. She died on N1, was an uninformative target, and frankly shooting her creates a perfect "it must have been the new people from DM going after a familiar foe" wifom.

This game is rich with a lot of scummy "this person was killed, so I think this person did it" speculation. More than I've seen in a game in a long time here.

Math was obviously never your strong suit.

There are 10 DM players, 1 being Leelou, who was town. That means there are 9 other DM players. Nolder was also town. So that leaves 8 other DM players who are potentially scum/anti-town. So is it only 1 of the remaining 8 are scum? That's 12 percent. How about 2 out of 8? That's 25%. So, we're talking about 25 % of the remaining players couldve had a hand in Leelou's death. Good odds, don't you say?

Now, again, how many times have you played with the DMers on a scum team? It is natural, based on familiarity, to view a fellow DMer in a suspicious light, such (from scum POV) that they have a power role, are hiding something, or the proverbial "he/she always comes after me."

Archived