Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Still think its BGM, Ape, Slats, no matter what happens or who votes who.

Haha!

If you truly believe this then why wouldn't I have jumped on the Ape train when it was in full steam? If the 3 of us are scummates looking to bus one another what difference does it make which one of us dies?

If you and 80 are scum who claimed masons I'll tip my cap and move on to the next game.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha!

If you truly believe this then why wouldn't I have jumped on the Ape train when it was in full steam? If the 3 of us are scummates looking to bus one another what difference does it make which one of us dies?

If you and 80 are scum who claimed masons I'll tip my cap and move on to the next game.

Whatever hippy. Dont try to start spinning, you faggots are busing each. You have to. Me and 80 are town so only 1 of you 4 are actually scum hunting. You can talk all you wont but you wont change that fact.

Have some video to share with you from a gig we did for Rocktober Fest. We set up in front of a small record shop in Brookhaven and started jamming. The owner didn't invite us or know we were coming but we did manage to get 3 songs in before he called the police.

I'm ******* dominating this game you ingrate redneck.

You are a ******* retard. You not only ****ed yourself but your scummate with that stupid Fake Reveal. GFY pig. You lost and you don't even know it yet. Go drive off a cliff. And die. Yeah. Die. heh heh.

You are a ******* retard. You not only ****ed yourself but your scummate with that stupid Fake Reveal. GFY pig. You lost and you don't even know it yet. Go drive off a cliff. And die. Yeah. Die. heh heh.

heheheheh. You ******* suck at this game. Hess 2.0 is ******* wrecking shop.

Archived