Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

It was a lot of fun playing Pac. Yes, I did the cut & paste, but the role demanded it. I did a search of the mafia forum for Pac's posts alone and there were 40 PAGES of them.

There was an appropriate Pac post for every occassion. Pac has essentially insulted every player in this game, so when I needed a Hess diss I looked for those posts. When he insulted Ape, I had those posts. Then I used the CTM disses for general stuff. I also looked at the personal stuff as the trip to Florida to add a little flavor.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of bullsh*t, lol. This game was fun, but it would have been a disaster without the imitations.

80, you suck as a mod. How can you not modkill Smash for that? And how can you let the Ape play outside of the spirit of the game by using the fact that you didn't modkill him to defend himself?

It wasn't gaming the mod trying to understand why he wasn't modkilled. It was understanding the rules. If we were gaming the mod, then we would have lynched him after 80 bungled through his explanations and admitted that he made a decision whether or not to modkill him.

Smash not being modkilled; and everyone but me not being willing to lynch someone that blind lynched the cop (you're all ******* retards) lost us the game.

It was horrendously imbalanced though after Smash gave us nothing, lol. Who knows wtf he was thinking.

I never went outside the spirit of the game. I played my role exactly as I planned, until 80 ruined his own game. As far as I'm concerned as soon as Smash cheated and this retard didn't fix it, it was do what you can to win in spite of 80 mod. I did that. If you don't like it go **** yourself faggot.

I'm just going to ahead as say, that was hands down the worst game in the history of mafia. It was so ******* stupid it lost its funny after 2 pages.

Agreed. Nobody gets out unscathed.

Scum mason partner is cruel, lol. I'd be pissed too. Half the reason he stayed alive was being able to use the rules to prove he wasn't scum, and the other half was his mason partner defending him at every step.

My role made no sense. BUT it was a thing of beauty that I once again got to use JIF for a win... even though this game doesn't matter.

******* moronic and he's bragging about it too. What a joke. I'm not even pissed. It was so ******* stupid its not even worth getting worked up over.

The bragging is facetious. Relax. You were bragging too while you were proclaiming all the townies to be scum. Idiot.

Nah, not at all. I might be if I actually put effort into the game...glad I didnt.

I enjoyed being you for a little while but it got old.

You sucked at it. Worst impression of the game, hands down.

So who is up to run the next game?

Lets see if these ginormous vags can get over this game first... you are right though, as usual. :)

JiF, you do realize CTM came up with like half these roles right? It was all just one big experiment, and a fun one. I don't give a sh** if you didn't enjoy it, because I did, and that's all that matters.

Worst mod ever, stfu.

First up, we have the SMC Award, given to the player who most exhibits SMC's abilities to whine and complain. That award goes to......

crying-monkey.jpg

The Ape (impersonating JF80)!

The Ape displayed a remarkable ability to whine and complain his way through this entire game. His arguments about lack of balance would even make real SMC cringe. He, with Pac's help, made the scum QT almost unbearable. I'm not sure what I was thinking putting them both on the same team.

Congrats Ape. Now go eat a bag of dicks, fag.

Yeah, good award you ******* moron. I pointed out how many times you ****ed teh game up. Everyone knows I talk too much trash, but I dont' bitch about balance and such unless its really, really bad. You should shoot yourself.

And finally, we have the gold trophy.

By now, everyone should be able to call this one out before I say it. This player took an annoying, high-post count player and took it to a level many of us could only have imagined.

The gold trophy goes to....

gold-trophy.jpg

Hess (imitating the Ape)!!!!!

It seemed to me throughout the game that Hess had gotten INSIDE the head of the Ape. Which is a scary proposition for the rest of us, but for crazy Hess, this was simply a challenge that he took very seriously.

Hess not only acted like the Ape, he PLAYED like the Ape, and really ended up the scum MVP. I found that I liked Hess's impersonation of the Ape WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than I've ever liked the Ape himself. And I doubt I'm the only one. I hope he makes a cameo appearance in a future game some day.

Congratulations Hess!!! Go celebrate in whatever super-illegal means you see fit.

I already stole your thunder on this. Kiss Hess's a$$ all you want he is never going to call you his favorite you sad sack of sh*t.

I would like to thank my rich parents an Harvard education for this award. I think JiF did a great me until he flaked out towards end game. I thought it was ape for a while. Whoever was Smash was underrated IMO. Good timing with votes out of nowhere. I would have given the gold to fake PAC though. I also really thought it was just real PAC.

Smash was the worst player in this game. Hands down. I"ve been cranking trash talk for the lulz... but that idiot was dumb as **** this game. Blockhead re-defined.

I was impressed with a lot of the impersonations too.

I didn't think the Ape could be more annoying, but I actually think he will be from now on.

Yeah, choke on your own penis you petty bitch. I expected you to be funny this game. Big let down.

If this ego-bloated postgame mini-tirade is any indication you're 100 % correct. The Ape disgusts me.

Amazing. The Ape had the whole game figured out after the setup was revealed; he's a genius. Not to mention, every single thing that could possibly go right for town happened and the scum team STILL won because of Ape's superhuman efforts.

He's so good at this game we all might as well not even try.

Like I've already told you... I'll never play in one of your games again, furthermore you need to be lynched every day one from now on. You are without a doubt the most useless contribution to mafia ever.

Not only that, but I won't have your gooofy a$$ in any of may future games. You are the dumbest ******* person I've ever come across. I'd mercy kill you if I had a blunt object but its just not humane to do it clean and quick. GFY.

Also <3 everyone, if you are still posting about my arrogance and whatnot - then I feel bad for you. You clearly can't evolve. Tell me where you live, and I will come there and choke you out with my big, hairy hands. Nobody will miss your miserable asses.

I'm talking to you Sharrow and Verbal.

and I'd be willing to take care of 80, but I think the hiv will eventually solve this problem for us. He has it. On his penis brain. The tip.

For all the people proclaiming this game sucked and didn't count, in some weird regard, its funny how many of you are butt hurt over the loss.

Get over it.

Or I'll keep living off this win. Trust me. It only matters to my annoying a$$ if it bothers you all... ****ers.

Also <3 everyone, if you are still posting about my arrogance and whatnot - then I feel bad for you. You clearly can't evolve. Tell me where you live, and I will come there and choke you out with my big, hairy hands. Nobody will miss your miserable asses.

I'm talking to you Sharrow and Verbal.

and I'd be willing to take care of 80, but I think the hiv will eventually solve this problem for us. He has it. On his penis brain. The tip.

I have no idea what I missed....

BUT I LIKE IT

For all the people proclaiming this game sucked and didn't count, in some weird regard, its funny how many of you are butt hurt over the loss.

Get over it.

Or I'll keep living off this win. Trust me. It only matters to my annoying a$$ if it bothers you all... ****ers.

Ahhh...now I understand. :D

Ahhh...now I understand. :biggrin:

80 let Smash cheat, the confirmed that Smash cheated and that I was scum, and I still convinced town to vote BGM instead of me. Pac + Ape + JIF town = greatest scum team ever.

Everyone is just butt hurt, because nobody like to say how impressed they are with Ape. So **** them. I piss in their general direction and win anyway.

******* fags.

Is it your time of the ******* month? I just meant about me saying you WERE one of my favorites... when you are done with your bitch fest about how no one appreciates you and all your bullsh*t let me know. What the ******* hell are you bitching about anyways Vic? I mean Ape. DESPITE jf80 ******* up with the fake vic /fake jif sh*t and then the basically announcing you were scum your ******* team won so shut the hell up. I didn't deserve to be lashed out at just because you got a bolder up your a$$. YOU put it there.

Is it your time of the ******* month? I just meant about me saying you WERE one of my favorites... when you are done with your bitch fest about how no one appreciates you and all your bullsh*t let me know. What the ******* hell are you bitching about anyways Vic? I mean Ape. DESPITE jf80 ******* up with the fake vic /fake jif sh*t and then the basically announcing you were scum your ******* team won so shut the hell up. I didn't deserve to be lashed out at just because you got a bolder up your a$$. YOU put it there.

Chillax babe... I'm doing the whole Ape routine thing. After watching Hess impersonate for a week, I felt compelled to get back into the swing of dooshiness... if its not obvious what I'm doing, sorry. :)

So hawt. <3 you.

Random cool story, btw -- Peyton and Dallas Clark are in Durham, NC right now working out at Duke. My friend waited on them last night (their group compiled like a $600 bill), and with an 18% gratuity added automatically he got a pretty great tip. Then Peyton gave him another $200 on top of that....lucky son of a b****. lol.

Sad thing is, I'm not so much jealous of him meeting Peyton...it's the $300+ tip I'm jealous of hahaha

Random cool story, btw -- Peyton and Dallas Clark are in Durham, NC right now working out at Duke. My friend waited on them last night (their group compiled like a $600 bill), and with an 18% gratuity added automatically he got a pretty great tip. Then Peyton gave him another $200 on top of that....lucky son of a b****. lol.

Sad thing is, I'm not so much jealous of him meeting Peyton...it's the $300+ tip I'm jealous of hahaha

You were so closely treading towards Brett 2.0 nice save at the end.

Chillax babe... I'm doing the whole Ape routine thing. After watching Hess impersonate for a week, I felt compelled to get back into the swing of dooshiness... if its not obvious what I'm doing, sorry. :)

Bahahahahah! Gotcha. :P

tumblr_lnsyu0jdgC1qb5tia.gif

The fact that Smash knew the whole scum team and could only muster up enough genius to cheat amazes me.

Bravo lugnut. Bravo.

If I had Smash's role, I would have made one post:

"I feel good about these people [list all townies]. If you want to understand why, lynch me first. Vote SandmanSmashDope"

Would have broken the game, without cheating... which is why its a retarded role.

I had three posts per day phase and for those who say I cheated, fine, All I did was make one statement where I said someone was scum which happens all the time. Now if I claimed cop and ran off a bunch of names then I would have called that cheating. Even if I cheated like some of you say and 80 put my role in the coroner report the goof ball town still did not vote for 80 which is hilarious. both Sharrow and the APE say they could have handled it better with a 3 post restriction and its just their usual monday morning QB crap. Oh and for the record I never said 80 was "definetely" scum but that seems to be what some have convinced themselves

Either way it was a fun game to watch

Hello everyone may I start you all off with a ....GFY

Might as well vote JF80

yep hes scum

filthy scum

ape type scum

thats right you heard it here first

Nothing difinitive here at all and the word definetely was not used once . This is a general statement always used in our mafia games and it was on day one which is usually irrelevant anyhow. Whats even more funny is I started off the post with "Might as well vote JF80" ....you guys really crack me up.

Nothing difinitive here at all and the word definetely was not used once . This is a general statement always used in our mafia games and it was on day one which is usually irrelevant anyhow. Whats even more funny is I started off the post with "Might as well vote JF80" ....you guys really crack me up.

Its absolutely definitive... you say "80 is scum" and then hint that I was behind the 80 imitation. You could have been creative with the role like Sharrowpuss and I have stated. You weren't. I think its a pretty cut and dry rule break. 80mod ****ed up by not dealing with it better as a mod. Fortunately for scum, I was able to find one exploitable loophole in the situation and we applied the kill everyone with a brain and take the derps to endgame strategy. So town... GFY.

Anyway... Don't worry about it, nobody expects you to see what is obvious to the rest of us.

Oh and 80 great job coming up with this idea we should do more of this to get away from the typical bullsh*t back and forths we find so often in these games. More Alt games ftw

Its absolutely definitive... you say "80 is scum" and then hint that I was behind the 80 imitation. You could have been creative with the role like Sharrowpuss and I have stated. You weren't. I think its a pretty cut and dry rule break. 80mod ****ed up by not dealing with it better as a mod. Fortunately for scum, I was able to find one exploitable loophole in the situation and we applied the kill everyone with a brain and take the derps to endgame strategy. So town... GFY.

Anyway... Don't worry about it, nobody expects you to see what is obvious to the rest of us.

Holy Crap. Who hell the hell cares? That was basically an exhibition game for nothing more than laughs. Someone needs to mod a game because monkey is losing his mind. Maybe you should just come and replace me in DPR's game so you don;t lose it. LOL

Smashmouth didn;t cheat, the role was as dumb as thinking Sanchez will improve next year. Yeah, that stupid.

Holy Crap. Who hell the hell cares? That was basically an exhibition game for nothing more than laughs. Someone needs to mod a game because monkey is losing his mind. Maybe you should just come and replace me in DPR's game so you don;t lose it. LOL

Smashmouth didn;t cheat, the role was as dumb as thinking Sanchez will improve next year. Yeah, that stupid.

Shut up blubbert&#33;ts... my whole response was meaningless build-up to this line "Anyway... Don't worry about it, nobody expects you to see what is obvious to the rest of us." Which was me taking a dig at Smash about Sanchez.

You really think I gave a sh*t? Any time I prolong something like this, its for trolling purposes. Dumbass.

Shut up blubbert&#33;ts... my whole response was meaningless build-up to this line "Anyway... Don't worry about it, nobody expects you to see what is obvious to the rest of us." Which was me taking a dig at Smash about Sanchez.

You really think I gave a sh*t? Any time I prolong something like this, its for trolling purposes. Dumbass.

I think you smell like sh*t. I also think you look into the mirror and explain to yourself what makes you so awesome and how you got their.

I think you smell like sh*t. I also think you look into the mirror and explain to yourself what makes you so awesome and how you got their.

This. Its funny, he actually thinks we believe his its all for the laughs and he's not serious. He's dead serious. Never seen someone so in love with themselves in my life. He's disgusting.

My first step towards greatness was learning the difference between "there" and "their". Dummy.

Archived