Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm town, but feel free to lynch me. It will be a mercy killing. My post restriction is idiotic.

We're told that a player knew all the scum to start the game, and that player was all over JF80. Seems foolish to vote that guy off, I know.

slats is scum, too, but I'm losing interest, and have a long day at work today where I might not be able to get on. If I see my townie obituary when I get back, I really won't care.

I was thinking about joinning a Star Wars fan club, here's some FAQ:

• What is Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club?
    From 2004 to 2011, Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club was the Lucasfilm-run organization for Star Wars fans worldwide. Membership brought a benefits package put together by Lucasfilm forStar Wars fans, including a year's worth of special savings at offers at StarWarsShop.com, a membership card and kit, and more.
  • What happened to all the original content that was part of Hyperspace? Is it gone for good?
    Originally commissioned expanded universe short stories, source material, and character biographies created for Hyperspace will be made available online after 2011, in a format yet to be determined. Other content may return, as determined in a case-by-case basis.
  • What is Star Wars Insider magazine? Is it part of the Fan Club?
    The Star Wars Insider is a print magazine now published by Titan Magazines. You can purchase your subscription separately from Titan Magazines.
  • What is in the membership kits?
    Included with the U.S. membership comes a member kit that was mailed to members that included a poster, a decal, a membership card, gifts and discounts from various Lucasfilm licensees, plus a welcome letter from Star Wars-creator George Lucas.
  • Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my Hyperspace Access Code or membership to the new Fan Club?
    For general customer service questions fill out our simple contact form here.

Sounds pretty cool to me.

I'm town, but feel free to lynch me. It will be a mercy killing. My post restriction is idiotic.

We're told that a player knew all the scum to start the game, and that player was all over JF80. Seems foolish to vote that guy off, I know.

slats is scum, too, but I'm losing interest, and have a long day at work today where I might not be able to get on. If I see my townie obituary when I get back, I really won't care.

I was thinking about joinning a Star Wars fan club, here's some FAQ:

• What is Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club?
    From 2004 to 2011, Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club was the Lucasfilm-run organization for Star Wars fans worldwide. Membership brought a benefits package put together by Lucasfilm forStar Wars fans, including a year's worth of special savings at offers at StarWarsShop.com, a membership card and kit, and more.
  • What happened to all the original content that was part of Hyperspace? Is it gone for good?
    Originally commissioned expanded universe short stories, source material, and character biographies created for Hyperspace will be made available online after 2011, in a format yet to be determined. Other content may return, as determined in a case-by-case basis.
  • What is Star Wars Insider magazine? Is it part of the Fan Club?
    The Star Wars Insider is a print magazine now published by Titan Magazines. You can purchase your subscription separately from Titan Magazines.
  • What is in the membership kits?
    Included with the U.S. membership comes a member kit that was mailed to members that included a poster, a decal, a membership card, gifts and discounts from various Lucasfilm licensees, plus a welcome letter from Star Wars-creator George Lucas.
  • Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my Hyperspace Access Code or membership to the new Fan Club?
    For general customer service questions fill out our simple contact form here.

Sounds pretty cool to me.

We were also told that JetscodeSmash wasn't allowed to literally say who the scum was, which is what he did with me. Why are you ignoring such a key piece of information?

unvote, vote BTL;DR

You're scum. He's my town mason partner. You die. Crowd cheers. pew pew pew

JF80 just slipped and admitted he is scum.

unvote

Vote JF80

Why do poor people have such dumb brains? How many times do I have to tell you he is my town mason partner. We had no reason to reveal this if we were actually scum.

Stupid dumb boring game with dumb stupid poor white people playing.

With the cop dead, you had every reason to try to clear yourselves as "masons" and coast to endgame.

Wow. You poor white people are ******* stupid. With the cop dead, there is absolutely no reason for the mafia who havent had a casualty all game to stick their necks out like that.

"wasn't allowed to literally say who the scum was, which is what he did with me"

Not a slip retard.

He's not allowed to make definitive statements. Him saying 80 is scum is a definitive statement. Hence "what he did with me".

This game is chock full of stupid right now... unless you are trying to twist things up.

The town debated all day about who to kill. Or whether it was prudent not to kill anymore. Ultimately it was decided to take out the guy who couldn't seem to shut up.

"Guys, I'm town, but if you want to kill me so that it's obvious who the REAL bad guys are that's fine. That reminds me of the time I ran the Star Wars game twice. I just taken my medication and was putting on my reading glasses, when...."

"Oh shut the f**** up!"

With that, the rodent Wombat bit into BG's neck, finally silencing him.

slats, imitating BG (long-winded townie, posts must contain 300+ words), is dead.

Updated Player List

1. Verb

2. BG -- (long-winded townie) lynched day 4

3. Leeelou -- (town drunk chick, impersonated by Verbal) killed night 2

4. Pacmule -- (town stubborn mule, impersonated by SMC) killed night 3

5. Ape

6. Fake JiF -- (town whore, impersonated by Crusher) killed day 2

7. Brett

8. Smash -- (town, 1-shot vig, can only shoot JiF, impersonated by Jetscode) lynched Day 3

9. Crusher -- (fat, loveable townie, impersonated by Vic) killed night 2

10. Sharrow Sandman -- (inactive townie, impersonated by Smashmouth) killed night 3

11. SMC best dad -- (cop, whiny townie, impersonated by Brett) lynched day 1

12. Hess

13. slats Lennon

14. Spidervic -- (scum traitor, impersonated by Pac) lynched day 2

15. Wombat

16. JF80

Why do poor people have such dumb brains? How many times do I have to tell you he is my town mason partner. We had no reason to reveal this if we were actually scum.

Stupid dumb boring game with dumb stupid poor white people playing.

Lol I never say "dumb brains". You just gave your real self away. Lol.

Lol I never say "dumb brains". You just gave your real self away. Lol.

GFY - did you honestly not know until just then?

I cant believe we let you off the hook you scummy bastard.

Ape, Slats, Wombat. Thats your scum team.

Thank you, idiots.

At least now I know why you've been obsessed with me. :coff:

Hate to break it to you but as you've probably found out by now I'm not scum. Your meager contributions and righteous indignation are what did you in.

Lets hope our Vigs aim is true. Hess or 80 is the target.

Ok I'm off for a few hours. We're doing an afternoon set at the port-o-potty in parking lot D of Citi Field. Today we're doing out tribute to Poison.

Archived