Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Scum mason partner is cruel, lol. I'd be pissed too. Half the reason he stayed alive was being able to use the rules to prove he wasn't scum, and the other half was his mason partner defending him at every step.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum mason partner is cruel, lol. I'd be pissed too. Half the reason he stayed alive was being able to use the rules to prove he wasn't scum, and his mason partner defending him at every step.

******* moronic and he's bragging about it too. What a joke. I'm not even pissed. It was so ******* stupid its not even worth getting worked up over.

Nah, not at all. I might be if I actually put effort into the game...glad I didnt.

I enjoyed being you for a little while but it got old.

I hear you. I called it in a PM to Nae before the game. I said cool idea but it will get old fast. I still thought it was a lot if fun and it was a nice changeup for just the lulz.

First up, we have the SMC Award, given to the player who most exhibits SMC's abilities to whine and complain. That award goes to......

crying-monkey.jpg

The Ape (impersonating JF80)!

The Ape displayed a remarkable ability to whine and complain his way through this entire game. His arguments about lack of balance would even make real SMC cringe. He, with Pac's help, made the scum QT almost unbearable. I'm not sure what I was thinking putting them both on the same team.

Congrats Ape. Now go eat a bag of dicks, fag.

Next up we have the Avatar/Sig Award, given to the player with, you guessed it, the best avatar and signature combination. Points were awarded based on creativity, originality, humor, and the ability to completely humiliate the player being impersonated.

A surprise to no one, this award goes to......

Sharrow (impersonating Brett)!

photo-thumb-19831.jpg

vpds7t.jpg

Simply brilliant.

First up, we have the SMC Award, given to the player who most exhibits SMC's abilities to whine and complain. That award goes to......

crying-monkey.jpg

The Ape (impersonating JF80)!

The Ape displayed a remarkable ability to whine and complain his way through this entire game. His arguments about lack of balance would even make real SMC cringe. He, with Pac's help, made the scum QT almost unbearable. I'm not sure what I was thinking putting them both on the same team.

Congrats Ape. Now go eat a bag of dicks, fag.

LOL. Congrats Ape!

Finally, we move on to the Best Impersonator Awards. Since it would be impossible to simply give out one award for this one, I'll be giving out three: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

The Bronze goes to a player who was given a daunting challenge and stepped up to the plate quite nicely. His impersonation was underrated simply because his posts were largely ignored.

The Bronze goes to.....

4347487228_54244dee76.jpg

slats (impersonating BG)!!!!

Your posts made Bleedin Green sound like a senile old man who rambles on and on and on. Which is, of course, a perfect impression of BG. Congratulations!

Next up, we have the silver trophy.

This player had his impersonation down pat, thanks to his brilliant strategy of cutting and pasting things his character actually had said in previous games and using them at appropriate times.

While we could not award gold to someone who had to rely on material that was NOT his own, we commend the time and effort, and can all admit it was pretty f***ing funny. The silver trophy goes to.......

silver_trophy_cup_42-15764137.jpg

SMC (imitating Pac)!!!!!

I probably speak for a lot of people when I say you had us real-life laughing a LOT during this game. I found myself having to double-check to make sure it wasn't Pac himself accidentally posting in the thread under his actual username instead of his alt. Congratulations!

And finally, we have the gold trophy.

By now, everyone should be able to call this one out before I say it. This player took an annoying, high-post count player and took it to a level many of us could only have imagined.

The gold trophy goes to....

gold-trophy.jpg

Hess (imitating the Ape)!!!!!

It seemed to me throughout the game that Hess had gotten INSIDE the head of the Ape. Which is a scary proposition for the rest of us, but for crazy Hess, this was simply a challenge that he took very seriously.

Hess not only acted like the Ape, he PLAYED like the Ape, and really ended up the scum MVP. I found that I liked Hess's impersonation of the Ape WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than I've ever liked the Ape himself. And I doubt I'm the only one. I hope he makes a cameo appearance in a future game some day.

Congratulations Hess!!! Go celebrate in whatever super-illegal means you see fit.

I would like to thank my rich parents an Harvard education for this award. I think JiF did a great me until he flaked out towards end game. I thought it was ape for a while. Whoever was Smash was underrated IMO. Good timing with votes out of nowhere. I would have given the gold to fake PAC though. I also really thought it was just real PAC.

Who was Spidervic again?

I was both Spidervic and Slats since Wed. BG had things to do so I replaced him.

I award myself the platinum trophy for being able to shift from Vic to Slats effortlessly.

Sharrow playing as me, why did you almost get modkilled?

80 thought that he made one of my restrictions having to vote JIF to start each day, and I didn't do it on day 2. He never actually put that in the role PM though, so I survived.

I didn't think the Ape could be more annoying, but I actually think he will be from now on.

If this ego-bloated postgame mini-tirade is any indication you're 100 % correct. The Ape disgusts me.

You + Me + JIF as town = Greatest scum team ever. LOL

80 let Smash cheat, then basically told everyone that he let Smash cheat, and we STILL won... because I found the one wrinkle to exploit in Smash's first post and made it happen, with JIF's help of course.

Dirty cheater.

All Ape does is make plays in endgame to help his team win... sound familiar?

The fact that Smash knew the whole scum team and could only muster up enough genius to cheat amazes me.

Bravo lugnut. Bravo.

If I had Smash's role, I would have made one post:

"I feel good about these people [list all townies]. If you want to understand why, lynch me first. Vote SandmanSmashDope"

Would have broken the game, without cheating... which is why its a retarded role.

Amazing. The Ape had the whole game figured out after the setup was revealed; he's a genius. Not to mention, every single thing that could possibly go right for town happened and the scum team STILL won because of Ape's superhuman efforts.

He's so good at this game we all might as well not even try.

No surprise Hess win's my award for the best.

I never laughed so hard.....

"additional post"

"additional post"

"more spam and stuff"

"making my point again"

Sharrow? mocking Brettlejuice was also pretty damned funny.

Jif started out good at imitating Hess but then Jiffed up, had a Jifgasm.. and yeah..

Funny stuffs to me? Ape and Jif were mason partners...

Crusher was Jif

Hess as Ape said something about me in one of his first posts and it made me laugh because they are both my two favorites and they both know it.

Archived