Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least now I know why you've been obsessed with me. :coff:

Hate to break it to you but as you've probably found out by now I'm not scum. Your meager contributions and righteous indignation are what did you in.

Lets hope our Vigs aim is true. Hess or 80 is the target.

Ok I'm off for a few hours. We're doing an afternoon set at the port-o-potty in parking lot D of Citi Field. Today we're doing out tribute to Poison.

Oh stfu you scumbot. G

**** off. This was the stupidest game in the history of mafia. I could give 2 sh*ts about the outcome, I just want this ******* thing over already.

You rarely care about the outcome. That's why you screw over the town everytime whenever you're a townie.

Night comes to an end. There was one death, and its not good news for the town. This one was shot full of bullets by multiple killers. But when you realize who it really is, you have no sympathy.

JiF, imitating Hess (town, mason'ed with JF80) is dead.

And it's all over for the town. Scum swoops in and kills the rest.

Wombat, imitating Verbal (town, doc, must be blindlynched) is dead.

Sharrow, imitating Brett (town, Clay Matthews loverboy) is dead.

Hess, imitating Ape (town, scum MVP) is dead.

NOTES:

1) Hess/Ape was told he was town MVP, and that he is a cop, a vig, has a 1-BPV and is hard to lynch (+ 1 votes).

2) In actuality, Hess/Ape was scum MVP. He was an insane cop, he could only kill townies (if he killed scum, the bullet would rebound and hill him), his BPV did not work and he wasn't hard to lynch. He could only reveal 1-time BPV.

Your remaining scum team:

Ape, imitating JF80 (scum, village idiot, must self-vote each day phase, mason'ed with JiF/Hess)

BG, imitating slats (scum smartypants, had 2 guesses at cop each night, if applicable).

Leelou, imitating Wombat (mafia symp, had to do the best job at imitating character, knew who scum was).

link the chats you moran.

You + Me + JIF as town = Greatest scum team ever. LOL

80 let Smash cheat, then basically told everyone that he let Smash cheat, and we STILL won... because I found the one wrinkle to exploit in Smash's first post and made it happen, with JIF's help of course.

Hello everyone may I start you all off with a ....GFY

Might as well vote JF80

yep hes scum

filthy scum

ape type scum

thats right you heard it here first

Dirty cheater.

All Ape does is make plays in endgame to help his team win... sound familiar?

Kiss my a$$. Being you sucks. Nobody likes a uppidity Uncle Tom anyway.

You were the worst impersonator in the game.

You did good for like 10 posts, then immediately reverted back acting like a 14 year old spoiled, bitchy fat chick.

You + Me + JIF as town = Greatest scum team ever. LOL

80 let Smash cheat, then basically told everyone that he let Smash cheat, and we STILL won... because I found the one wrinkle to exploit in Smash's first post and made it happen, with JIF's help of course.

That's the most hilarious thing. How they didn't speed lynch Fake 80 is beyond me. Then again, JiF was town.

My investigations:

N1: Hess

N2: Slats

N3: Verb

N4: Brett

At first I saw Hess and 80 as mason an thought I has two scum on D2. So in true ape fashion I decided to kill townies for the bigger victory at end game. When Verb was Scum I thought I really had you guys but wanted to win in a more elaborate fashion. I was doin all this math in my head to make the fan go to the wire lol. When 80mod told me Brett was scum too last night I knew I was insane cop but it was too late anyway. Lol. Being Ape was super fun!!!!

<3 Leelou

SMC, the game was over before it even started. 2 townies with guns that can only shoot town and a mafia mason (bastard role imo). along with horrible handling of Sharrow/Smash's role (which shouldn't have even been in the game imo). JiF honestly wasn't that bad this game. Only thing that gave us a chance was Smash cheating and then these idiots ruined it by lynching an obvious townie. Horrible ******* game.

<3 Leelou

SMC, the game was over before it even started. 2 townies with guns that can only shoot town and a mafia mason (bastard role imo). along with horrible handling of Sharrow/Smash's role (which shouldn't have even been in the game imo). JiF honestly wasn't that bad this game. Only thing that gave us a chance was Smash cheating and then these idiots ruined it by lynching an obvious townie. Horrible ******* game.

I see you've never played an 80 game before?

Meanwhile town had a cop, crushers role which served as a cop, and a player who knew the entire scum team hahah.

The fact that Smash knew the whole scum team and could only muster up enough genius to cheat amazes me.

Bravo lugnut. Bravo.

If I had Smash's role, I would have made one post:

"I feel good about these people [list all townies]. If you want to understand why, lynch me first. Vote SandmanSmashDope"

Would have broken the game, without cheating... which is why its a retarded role.

Cop and doc are standard roles, doofus. And a roleblocker is not a cop. Especially not when one possible target can cause 2 townies to elope and another can cause 1 townie to run away. And yeah, Smash's role was retarded. He shoulda been modkilled with no coroner report after his first post.

The fact that Smash knew the whole scum team and could only muster up enough genius to cheat amazes me.

Bravo lugnut. Bravo.

If I had Smash's role, I would have made one post:

"I feel good about these people [list all townies]. If you want to understand why, lynch me first. Vote SandmanSmashDope"

Would have broken the game, without cheating... which is why its a retarded role.

That wouldve been a real smart play, Ape. Seriously. It wouldve worked perfectly.

And, note that I didn't "cheat." I was laying into Scum MVP, JiF who proved his worth again because I thought the game was over.

Admittedly, I thought JF80 (i.e., you) were town because of the mason claim, but if I had lived I would have lynched you with a quickness with Smash/Sharrow's death reveal. Excellent argument against it, Ape, but you shouldve been speed lynched.

Gaming the mod by the town was dumb and ended up being fatal to the town's chances.

That wouldve been a real smart play, Ape. Seriously. It wouldve worked perfectly.

And, note that I didn't "cheat." I was laying into Scum MVP, JiF who proved his worth again because I thought the game was over.

Admittedly, I thought JF80 (i.e., you) were town because of the mason claim, but if I had lived I would have lynched you with a quickness with Smash/Sharrow's death reveal. Excellent argument against it, Ape, but you shouldve been speed lynched.

Gaming the mod by the town was dumb and ended up being fatal to the town's chances.

Thanks.

If the game hadn't ended, then I'd make the argument that you were infringing upon cheating. Smash did, flat out. You griping from the grave to JIF was as good as a confirmation of his alignment. Anyway, game over... it wasn't close to balanced... but 80modtard promised a sh*t show and delivered.

Thoughts go out to BG who you guys will see had some real life stuff going on mid-game.

On to the next one shall we?

Cop and doc are standard roles, doofus. And a roleblocker is not a cop. Especially not when one possible target can cause 2 townies to elope and another can cause 1 townie to run away. And yeah, Smash's role was retarded. He shoulda been modkilled with no coroner report after his first post.

This.

Next game?

What a bunch of bullsh*t, lol. This game was fun, but it would have been a disaster without the imitations.

80, you suck as a mod. How can you not modkill Smash for that? And how can you let the Ape play outside of the spirit of the game by using the fact that you didn't modkill him to defend himself?

It wasn't gaming the mod trying to understand why he wasn't modkilled. It was understanding the rules. If we were gaming the mod, then we would have lynched him after 80 bungled through his explanations and admitted that he made a decision whether or not to modkill him.

Smash not being modkilled; and everyone but me not being willing to lynch someone that blind lynched the cop (you're all ******* retards) lost us the game.

It was horrendously imbalanced though after Smash gave us nothing, lol. Who knows wtf he was thinking.

What a bunch of bullsh*t, lol. This game was fun, but it would have been a disaster without the imitations.

80, you suck as a mod. How can you not modkill Smash for that? And how can you let the Ape play outside of the spirit of the game by using the fact that you didn't modkill him to defend himself?

It wasn't not gaming the mod trying to understand why he wasn't modkilled. It was understanding the rules. If we were gaming the mod, then we would have lynched him after 80 bungled through his explanations and admitted that he made a decision whether or not to modkill him.

Smash not being modkilled; and everyone but me not being willing to lynch someone that blind lynched the cop (you're all ******* retards) lost us the game.

It was horrendously imbalanced though after Smash gave us nothing, lol. Who knows wtf he was thinking.

This. Worst game ever. So stupid.

Archived