Annoying Fans/Friends

ugotpwned

I'm new to this board. Need a place to be around jets fans. Everyone around me is suddenly a Giants fan.

Someone posted this to my Facebook page yesterday. It's so long since the game and weeks since the season ended. Still, they keep messing with us. I can't wait until next season when we dominate again and they don't get lucky.

Scott is a team playa and wants to be a Jet.

Dont hold your breath.

Scott was a team player with a nice big contract. Let's see if he wants to take Vet Minimum or come to the Pats for the obligatory 3mill/ year Belli gives ex Jets. He's an ex-Raven too so it might be 3.5 million. "Can't wait"

There is no " i " in bart scott, but there is in shaun ellis.

"We had a good conversation with (Scott's agent)," Tannenbaum told ESPN 1050 radio on Tuesday. "We'll see what happens over the next couple weeks…. Bart's under contract. He's given us three good years since he's been here…. We had a really good meeting where we cleared the air on a lot of things….. In large part, Bart's frustrations came from not winning and not playing as much as he wanted to, but he's a team-first guy and winning is important to him."

Scott was a team player with a nice big contract. Let's see if he wants to take Vet Minimum or come to the Pats for the obligatory 3mill/ year Belli gives ex Jets. He's an ex-Raven too so it might be 3.5 million. "Can't wait"

Scott would never leave NY.

Who would?

Scott would never leave NY.

Who would?

Agreed. Until the Patriots desperate to win a Championship in the post cheating era before Tom retires and become the full time Master of Ceremony for "Carnivale." They will over pay for another burnt out Jet defender to fix that hideous defense. Can't blame them, you guys are as bad at us at draft picks.

Bart Scott loves Rex and Mark Sanchez.

He knows Sanchez is ready to turn the corner and wants be there.

Sanchez is the reason to leave NY right their. Guy sucks. Probably always will.

Agreed. Until the Patriots desperate to win a Championship in the post cheating era before Tom retires and become the full time Master of Ceremony for "Carnivale." They will over pay for another burnt out Jet defender to fix that hideous defense. Can't blame them, you guys are as bad at us at draft picks.

Sanchez is the reason to leave NY right their. Guy sucks. Probably always will.

Bart would never go to the enemy. It would break Rexs heart. He will stay and do whatever it takes to be a Jet.

Sanchez is close and Tony Sparano is just the guy to take him to the top. Cmon, Bart sees the writing on the wall like you and I.

Bart would never go to the enemy. It would break Rexs heart. He will stay and do whatever it takes to be a Jet.

Sanchez is close and Tony Sparano is just the guy to take him to the top. Cmon, Bart sees the writing on the wall like you and I.

THIS!

Pedicures for everyone!

The bold is a weak attempt to troll. I am top 5 here anti-Sanchez guys. Try harder to troll or I will hit you in the head with a stale doughnut. Then eat it anyways.

The 3.5 million you will give him to come to help your crappy D will turn his loyalty to dust. "Can';t wait"

"Money it's a gas, grab that money with both hands and make a stash, Bart will play for the Pasts just for the cash."

Pedicures? I don;t even have toes. Not that I can see anyhow.

Bart Scott will not be a Patriot. Bank on that. The Pats will make one big splash in free agency though. Scott's not exactly splash worthy. He's pretty much a past-his prime azzhole with a big mouth. Yah, I know, Sean Ellis is way past his prime.....but he's not as much of an azzhole and his mouth isn't nearly as enormous.

Bart Scott will not be a Patriot. Bank on that. The Pats will make one big splash in free agency though. Scott's not exactly splash worthy. He's pretty much a past-his prime azzhole with a big mouth. Yah, I know, Sean Ellis is way past his prime.....but he's not as much of an azzhole and his mouth isn't nearly as enormous.

We will see Chowderella. We will see.

The bold is a weak attempt to troll. I am top 5 here anti-Sanchez guys. Try harder to troll or I will hit you in the head with a stale doughnut. Then eat it anyways.

The 3.5 million you will give him to come to help your crappy D will turn his loyalty to dust. "Can';t wait"

Telling the truth isnt trolling. Just watch, Sanchez will play better. Braylon is coming back and the run game will be better.

Scott doesnt like Brady or the Pats. He hates them. He hates everything in NE. Nope, Scott will a be Jet.

1-1-10 Always A Jet

Telling the truth isnt trolling. Just watch, Sanchez will play better. Braylon is coming back and the run game will be better.

Scott doesnt like Brady or the Pats. He hates them. He hates everything in NE. Nope, Scott will a be Jet.

1-1-10 Always A Jet

Bart Scott only likes the Jet because they paid him,. Let's be honest here, loyalty comes at a price. He will love Brady and the Pats for 3.5 million. The Big Cat had his best games against Brady, he got over that quick when you guys offered him 5 times more than the Jets. Scott will too.

Bart Scott only likes the Jet because they paid him,. Let's be honest here, loyalty comes at a price. He will love Brady and the Pats for 3.5 million. The Big Cat had his best games against Brady, he got over that quick when you guys offered him 5 times more than the Jets. Scott will too.

Bart will restructure to be a Jet.

The agent said Scott, who's headed into year four of a six-year, $48-million deal, would like to continue playing for New York, but wants to get assurance that he'd be on the field more than last season. Lewis also said that neither he nor Scott have requested a trade at this point,

Let me get this straight? The Pats know Bart is a liabilty in coverage, but theyre more than willing to open up the check book for him?

I dont think so. :)

During the season, Coach Rex Ryan said he was playing Scott, 31, less in some situations because of matchup problems in pass coverage. The change in philosophy first became noticeable when the Jets played the Patriots in October, and became a theme whenever New York was competing against a wide-open passing attack.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204520204577249932531406526.html

Bart will restructure to be a Jet.

The agent said Scott, who's headed into year four of a six-year, $48-million deal, would like to continue playing for New York, but wants to get assurance that he'd be on the field more than last season. Lewis also said that neither he nor Scott have requested a trade at this point,

Let me get this straight? The Pats know Bart is a liabilty in coverage, but theyre more than willing to open up the check book for him?

I dont think so. :)

During the season, Coach Rex Ryan said he was playing Scott, 31, less in some situations because of matchup problems in pass coverage. The change in philosophy first became noticeable when the Jets played the Patriots in October, and became a theme whenever New York was competing against a wide-open passing attack.

http://online.wsj.co...2531406526.html

Since when has anyone being a liability in pass coverage matter playing for the Pats D? In that case you should cut everyone but Wilffat. Wasn't he like 3rd in interceptions this year?

Since when has anyone being a liability in pass coverage matter playing for the Pats D? In that case you should cut everyone but Wilffat. Wasn't he like 3rd in interceptions this year?

Thank you.

Scott makes the NE pass D even worse and its already at 32. Thanks, but no thanks Bart. The Pats dont want him.

Thank you.

Scott makes the NE pass D even worse and its already at 32. Thanks, but no thanks Bart. The Pats dont want him.

Agreed. Im ok with him coming back for the Vet min. Truth is we need to get younger and faster on D. Mostly to make up for the inept turd we have as a QB

Archived