IMO, only one good thing about the Teblow signing...

Jetfan13

Actually I think you might be overestimating my power of self control. LOL Plus I have to go to Tailgate Joe's and dominate.

Is he going to be there?

I was thinking about getting one of my local musician buddies to play at the tailgate and I was going to rent out a lot and go nuts. Girls, food, booze - it would be insane. We did it for the FL/GA game last year and was the sh*t!

Is he going to be there?

I was thinking about getting one of my local musician buddies to play at the tailgate and I was going to rent out a lot and go nuts. Girls, food, booze - it would be insane. We did it for the FL/GA game last year and was the sh*t!

All I ask is it is a Jam Band all all the girls are frighteningly un-shaven and dig nerds. Please, please please. Watching CTM noodle dance with furry beaver broads while hanging with my sweet one would make me very very happy.

All I ask is it is a Jam Band all all the girls are frighteningly un-shaven and dig nerds. Please, please please. Watching CTM noodle dance with furry beaver broads while hanging with my sweet one would make me very very happy.

Done.

Is he going to be there?

hmmmm, if you have info on a lot we could rent out that is close to the stadium that would be cool bro.

Archived