And before I leave.............

lancemehl

Before I separate from this embarrassment of a franchise I'd like to say to all the new Tebots----------**** Tim's faith!! It's all relative. I say he's a brainwashed punk and Christianity is a bullsh*t re-hashed babylonian religion used by government throughout the ages to control and manipulate. How about that? So, **** him and the "souls" he wants to drag down along with him. Save this.............. This is football...It WAS the one sanctum from all the bullsh*t.....but no longer. haha Enjoy that "original sin" May you burn in hell for yours (and Timmy's) impure thoughts. To the real Jet fans- we may have disagreed in the past but it was all good. I'm sorry it had to end like this.

Before I separate from this embarrassment of a franchise I'd like to say to all the new Tebots----------**** Tim's faith!! It's all relative. I say he's a brainwashed punk and Christianity is a bullsh*t re-hashed babylonian religion used by government throughout the ages to control and manipulate. How about that? So, **** him and the "souls" he wants to drag down along with him. Save this.............. This is football...It WAS the one sanctum from all the bullsh*t.....but no longer. haha Enjoy that "original sin" May you burn in hell for yours (and Timmy's) impure thoughts. To the real Jet fans- we may have disagreed in the past but it was all good. I'm sorry it had to end like this.

Someone needs a hug

And for the record all religion is maybe up and used to control people. Nobody got a book or words from god muchless a tablet standing near a burning bush.

And if you're a real Jets fan you'd just ignore the retards that follow Tebow and enjoy playing good enough not to make it to the SB.

Timmy's God bounced his blue-balled a$$ out of the playoffs in the first round, made him lose three straight to finish the season and got his a$$ kicked out of Denver so fast, Timmy didnt have time to say goodbye to his pastor......and finally, because He so loves Timmy....more than the rest of us.....he sent him to the worst franchise in sports history, smack dab in the middle of Sodom and Gamorah.....aka New York city....where he CHOSE to come instead of his beloved backwards a$$ hometown, why? marketing, of course....basically, Timmy's out for the cashola, just like the church. haha And believe me, guys, God ******* HATES the New York Jets!

Btw, you may find the NY crowd to be a little, shall we say, tougher to "save" than the dopes in the armpit of the country...over there in Gainsville. If we're lucky the Apocolype will be here before mini camp. One last thing, because I AM a former Catholic school Alter Boy and thus have spiritual privileges that most of you newbies do NOT, I know a bit about Catechism.....and it clearly says that working on the sabbath is a giant NO-NO. Uh Oh! Playing football on God's Holy Day---for the Broadway Joe's New York Heathens nonetheless. Ouch.

Just wanted to bump this to call out two things:

1. Lance just step away from the keyboard before littering our board with crap like this.

2. We also had to delete a thread of yours because you personally attacked another long term poster.

So whether it be attacks on entire groups of people or individuals, this is not the place for it. Not if you want to stay here anyhow.

Archived