I found JiF

Jetsfan80

WIlbur? As in Kookmeyer? lmfao. Thats not a slam brah and no surfer uses it as one. You should have used barney or maybe a barnyard. You need to work on your surf vernacular.

By bad on calling you a kook. Fat lazy pos would have been better suited.

Hahaha... In the mid-80's when I was riding the 9 1/2 foot longboard my Dad made when he was a kid, and still frequenting surf shops... Wilbur Kookmeyer, or kook, was an insult. Which is why his name derived from the work kook. Which is why I thought you invoked the insult "kook"

I don't know what a barney is, don't care. I stopped speaking like a 16 year old, when I was 16 years old.

And yes, I just told you fat lazy pos was more appropriate, good job on reaching that conclusion on your own there you moron.

When you guys picture JIF in your head laughing out loud to his own posts, even though he's basically been writing the same 5-6 posts over and over here for years, is he wearing not one, but two American Eagle polo shirts one white, one pastel with the collars popped up? Cargo shorts that are baggy down past his knees? Adidas shell toes with no socks and extremely skinny gangly legs sticking out the tops of them? And of course some sort of full-back fitted flashy Jets cap, backwards of course, but still slightly crooked and with a flat brim?

... and of course there's the puka beads and the shark toothed necklace. lol

Finally, something there is no monkey pic of.

Hahaha... In the mid-80's when I was riding the 9 1/2 foot longboard my Dad made when he was a kid, and still frequenting surf shops... Wilbur Kookmeyer, or kook, was an insult. Which is why his name derived from the work kook. Which is why I thought you invoked the insult "kook"

I don't know what a barney is, don't care. I stopped speaking like a 16 year old, when I was 16 years old.

And yes, I just told you fat lazy pos was more appropriate, good job on reaching that conclusion on your own there you moron.

lmfao. The way a surfer uses kook, derives from a Hawaiian word that means sh*t. Kukai or something like that...no idea. WIlbur Kookmeyer was a cartoon character from Surfer magazine in the 80's. Only a kook would call someone Wilbur. Gnarly shredders just call them a kook. lol

The 9 1/2ft long board explains it all. I didnt start riding a long board until recently. The only reason I did is because a buddy of mine left his long board here when he moved to Europe and 30days out of the year the waves a just a bit too small for short boards. Living on the beach, I will actually go out on days like that. Back when it was a drive, I wouldnt have even bother.

Yeah brah, I'm a red hot ripper. I like doing precise pocket turns, throwing my tail out, blowing my fins through the lip, floaters over foamy sections and most importantly...barrels. Not pirouettes on the nose.

lmfao. The way a surfer uses kook, derives from a Hawaiian word that means sh*t. Kukai or something like that...no idea. WIlbur Kookmeyer was a cartoon character from Surfer magazine in the 80's. Only a kook would call someone Wilbur. Gnarly shredders just call them a kook. lol

The 9 1/2ft long board explains it all. I didnt start riding a long board until recently. The only reason I did is because a buddy of mine left his long board here when he moved to Europe and 30days out of the year the waves a just a bit too small for short boards. Living on the beach, I will actually go out on days like that. Back when it was a drive, I wouldnt have even bother.

Yeah brah, I'm a red hot ripper. I like doing precise pocket turns, throwing my tail out, blowing my fins through the lip, floaters over foamy sections and most importantly...barrels. Not pirouettes on the nose.

Well, in case you haven't figured me out by now... I don't exactly go out of my way to "talk the talk" and "fit in" to whatever scene. Whether its surfing or whether its punk rock, or when I was involved in school sports. Kind of march to the beat of my own drummer... In the town I grew up in, "kook" was the same as saying "poser". Since I was trying to troll you by talking like the toolbags who shopped in the surfshops, but you never saw in the waves, if I did it wrong - I'm hardly surprised. I have to assume by now you know I was just ******* with you, because you make it funny.

Anyway, I owned a short board too, btw - but it sucked on Long Island. 3-7 foot waves on a regular basis. Waves had no shape to them. I liked riding my Dad's long board in that slop, he made it himself. Made him happy to see me on it. Thing weighed a ton though, so I ended up selling my short board and getting a WRV "fun shape" which was 7' 6" with 3 skegs and I have no idea if that is still what they call that style of board now, or if WRV is still around tbh. lol

Well, in case you haven't figured me out by now... I don't exactly go out of my way to "talk the talk" and "fit in" to whatever scene. Whether its surfing or whether its punk rock, or when I was involved in school sports. Kind of march to the beat of my own drummer... In the town I grew up in, "kook" was the same as saying "poser". Since I was trying to troll you by talking like the toolbags who shopped in the surfshops, but you never saw in the waves, if I did it wrong - I'm hardly surprised. I have to assume by now you know I was just ******* with you, because you make it funny.

Anyway, I owned a short board too, btw - but it sucked on Long Island. 3-7 foot waves on a regular basis. Waves had no shape to them. I liked riding my Dad's long board in that slop, he made it himself. Made him happy to see me on it. Thing weighed a ton though, so I ended up selling my short board and getting a WRV "fun shape" which was 7' 6" with 3 skegs and I have no idea if that is still what they call that style of board now, or if WRV is still around tbh. lol

Wave Riding Vehicle's had a short lived existence. The hottest board on the market these days are Channel Islands by Al Merrick. Stupid expensive. I'm looking at one for $700 bones for a model he calls Fred Rubble. The popularity of surfing has just driven costs up to ridiculousness.

I've seen Jones Beach looking like a mini-Puerto before. Big hallow sections. Get better waves then Florida sometimes. Sad really.

And you know that I know that I know you are ******* around. I like it. And just like you, you know I cant help but respond. <3

Kook = Poser. Yes.

Wave Riding Vehicle's had a short lived existence. The hottest board on the market these days are Channel Islands by Al Merrick. Stupid expensive. I'm looking at one for $700 bones for a model he calls Fred Rubble. The popularity of surfing has just driven costs up to ridiculousness.

I've seen Jones Beach looking like a mini-Puerto before. Big hallow sections. Get better waves then Florida sometimes. Sad really.

And you know that I know that I know you are ******* around. I like it. And just like you, you know I cant help but respond. <3

Kook = Poser. Yes.

I used to surf Gilgo beach the most. I'd get a pass through a connection of my Dad's, go out there with all the old dudes... no guidos having fist fights over waves becasue they saw it in a movie once nonsense. Just old dudes, cool conversations, and decent enough waves to burn the weekend away riding them.

I used to surf Gilgo beach the most. I'd get a pass through a connection of my Dad's, go out there with all the old dudes... no guidos having fist fights over waves becasue they saw it in a movie once nonsense. Just old dudes, cool conversations, and decent enough waves to burn the weekend away riding them.

Thats all that matters. I'm too old to worry about the rest of the bull sh*t. Just get me good waves in a crowd that isnt agro and I'm good. Not that I cant handle the agro crowds, sometimes its a necessary evil to score the best waves, but my favorite days are just right out behind my house with a couple of the dudes that live on my street scoring it to ourselves. Or when I take trips with my bro's. Those are always classic.

Archived