I found JiF

Jetsfan80

I thought JiF was asking the cops if they'd seen his trike.

Missing Trike

Dark blue with basket, bell and boom box bungy chorded to it cranking "Hey Ladies." Smells like suntan lotion and ball sweat. If you find it please turnt boom box off to save batteries and return to..

20060929110728_img_0023.jpg

Missing Trike Dark blue with basket, bell and boom box bungy chorded to it cranking "Hey Ladies." Smells like suntan lotion and ball sweat. If you find it please turnt boom box off to save batteries and return to.. 20060929110728_img_0023.jpg

Thanks mt. Hopefully someone responds. I'm trike shopping this weekend if not...

Dude if insurance doesn't pay the claim and you have to save money and go used. Here's one formerly owned by no other than Mark Sanchez. Still looks in good shape.

Tricycle%20big%20jumbo%20adults.jpg

Those are the 3 girls they picked for Mark's appearance on the dating game, yes.

When you guys picture JIF in your head laughing out loud to his own posts, even though he's basically been writing the same 5-6 posts over and over here for years, is he wearing not one, but two American Eagle polo shirts one white, one pastel with the collars popped up? Cargo shorts that are baggy down past his knees? Adidas shell toes with no socks and extremely skinny gangly legs sticking out the tops of them? And of course some sort of full-back fitted flashy Jets cap, backwards of course, but still slightly crooked and with a flat brim?

... and of course there's the puka beads and the shark toothed necklace. lol

When you guys picture JIF in your head laughing out loud to his own posts, even though he's basically been writing the same 5-6 posts over and over here for years, is he wearing not one, but two American Eagle polo shirts one white, one pastel with the collars popped up? Cargo shorts that are baggy down past his knees? Adidas shell toes with no socks and extremely skinny gangly legs sticking out the tops of them? And of course some sort of full-back fitted flashy Jets cap, backwards of course, but still slightly crooked and with a flat brim?

... and of course there's the puka beads and the shark toothed necklace. lol

Major fail here.

I dont have a single American Eagle shirt. I dont have a single pair of cargo shorts. I have zero polo shirts. I dont not own a pair of Addidas though I do have a pretty pimp pair of laceless chuck-t slipper shoes but I barely wear shoes. Flip flops brah. I have manly legs because I'm a gnarly athlete. I dont wear hats and if I do, I wear them the proper way.

I'm a corporate punk rock surfer. I'm business casual at work and when I'm not working, I'm in surf t-shirts, surf shorts or jeans, and flips flops. Dressing up for me on the weekends means maybe I wear a v-neck surf shirt or a button down surf shirt (thats my date outfit, sexy).

And the only jewelry I wear are watches. I own 3. 2 Nixon and 1 Quicksilver. Surf brands watches. My entire wardrobe was purchased at a surf shop. The one my brothers runs. 50% off brah. You suck at this

Major fail here.

I dont have a single American Eagle shirt. I dont have a single pair of cargo shorts. I have zero polo shirts. I dont not own a pair of Addidas though I do have a pretty pimp pair of laceless chuck-t slipper shoes but I barely wear shoes. Flip flops brah. I have manly legs because I'm a gnarly athlete. I dont wear hats and if I do, I wear them the proper way.

I'm a corporate punk rock surfer. I'm business casual at work and when I'm not working, I'm in surf t-shirts, surf shorts or jeans, and flips flops. Dressing up for me on the weekends means maybe I wear a v-neck surf shirt or a button down surf shirt (thats my date outfit, sexy).

And the only jewelry I wear are watches. I own 3. 2 Nixon and 1 Quicksilver. Surf brands watches. My entire wardrobe was purchased at a surf shop. The one my brothers runs. 50% off brah. You suck at this

The fact that what I wrote elicited this response from you proves I had no fail. Sucker.

The fact that what I wrote elicited this response from you proves I had no fail. Sucker.

No, you failed. You honestly thought I was a clone of you and I couldnt be further from it.

Plus, I like to brag about how cool I am.

No, you failed. You honestly thought I was a clone of you and I couldnt be further from it.

Plus, I like to brag about how cool I am.

No, I gave a verbal caricature of a dooshey Blink-182 fake a$$ surfer punk dude - then applied it to you, knowing it would set off your tendency to try to prove to all your interwebz friends that you are a legit surfer punk, and not some poser like all the other surfer punks. My trap, you fell for it. Absolutely no fail in my troll.

Also, the bold is the equivalent of 'I know you are but what am I' you mudflap... no wonder so many people stealz yo memes

I suggest you go crank up the Good Charlotte and GFY

No, I gave a verbal caricature of a dooshey Blink-182 fake a$$ surfer punk dude - then applied it to you, knowing it would set off your tendency to try to prove to all your interwebz friends that you are a legit surfer punk, and not some poser like all the other surfer punks. My trap, you fell for it. Absolutely no fail in my troll.

Also, the bold is the equivalent of 'I know you are but what am I' you mudflap... no wonder so many people stealz yo memes

I suggest you go crank up the Good Charlotte and GFY

Wait...this was a trap???? lmfao

Ey brah, when I'm dropping in backside at Peurto on a double overhead bomb in May with my heart in my throat and Big Take Over playing in my head, just remember who you're calling a kook, kook.

Wait...this was a trap???? lmfao

Ey brah, when I'm dropping in backside at Peurto on a double overhead bomb in May with my heart in my throat and Big Take Over playing in my head, just remember who you're calling a kook, kook.

I grew up surfing. However, I don't go on the internet and make believe I still do it now... I'd be the first to tell anyone that I'm too fat, and unmotivated, to surf anymore.

I'm the furthest thing from being a kook... that being said, keep dropping surfer lingo in your defense... it in no way comes across like I struck a nerve, Wilbur. Seriously.

I grew up surfing. However, I don't go on the internet and make believe I still do it now... I'd be the first to tell anyone that I'm too fat, and unmotivated, to surf anymore.

I'm the furthest thing from being a kook... that being said, keep dropping surfer lingo in your defense... it in no way comes across like I struck a nerve, Wilbur. Seriously.

WIlbur? As in Kookmeyer? lmfao. Thats not a slam brah and no surfer uses it as one. You should have used barney or maybe a barnyard. You need to work on your surf vernacular.

By bad on calling you a kook. Fat lazy pos would have been better suited.

Archived