Well-run franchises don't trade away draft picks!

stoicsentry

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouln't say they wiped their asses, more like the Pats ran out of toilet paper.

However, this is about the Jets allegedly being better than The Giants....or is it about you playing both sides of the fence?

Defensively, yes. How is that so hard for you to understand? The Pats have a specific weakness--Brady gets scared sh*tless when he sees a heavy pass rush now and the Giants have the capability to exploit that.

Eli Manning threw for nearly 5000 yards this year and the team scored the 9th most points in the NFL this season. BUT they're still the only SB champs ever to allow more points than scored.

Defensively, yes. How is that so hard for you to understand? The Pats have a specific weakness--Brady gets scared sh*tless when he sees a heavy pass rush now and the Giants have the capability to exploit that.

Eli Manning threw for nearly 5000 yards this year and the team scored the 9th most points in the NFL this season. BUT they're still the only SB champs ever to allow more points than scored.

So you think the Jets are far superior to the Giants defensively. I disagree. I think the Jets have the better cornerbacks. I think the Giants have the better line. Seeing that pressuring the QB is paramount (you know, Brady's sh*tting his pants and all) line wins....plus having a hideous secondary (safeties especially) didn't help the cause. Nicks had over 100 yards receiving, right?

So you think the Jets are far superior to the Giants defensively. I disagree. I think the Jets have the better cornerbacks. I think the Giants have the better line. Seeing that pressuring the QB is paramount (you know, Brady's sh*tting his pants and all) line wins....plus having a hideous secondary (safeties especially) didn't help the cause. Nicks had over 100 yards receiving, right?

It's cool that you think that. Official NFL statistics, Football Outsiders, ProFootballFocus, and ever other organization that uses football sabermetrics disagrees with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived