NYC restaurant help.

Shadetree

I'm meeting the family at PENN STATION, hitting the Macy's Santa, then the tree. Yes, a suburban nightmare adventure.

Dad just wants to get on the LIRR and get my ass home....but, alas, the wife has other plans.

It's a Party of 9, two of them kids(20 months and 6 years old). 7:00-7:30 reservations(like I said, a Daddy nightmare) at a family style, kid friendly place is what I'm looking for.

Carmines is booked.

I figure between 6th and 8th and 38th and 50th would be doable.

Any help is much appreciated.

ESPN Zone. The 6yo will love the game room.

Other than that we need more info. What is your heritage? What type of food cuisine does everyone go for?

I agree with you. Whenever we bring the kids in it is always a safe place to go and enjoy dinner w/out having to worry about making too much noise or the little guy getting restless. :)

ESPN Zone. The 6yo will love the game room.

Other than that we need more info. What is your heritage? What type of food cuisine does everyone go for?

yup that was what i was thinking

was just in teh city this weekend and went there and had a blast, very good burgers and wings and teh beer was cold...4 people ate for 55 bucks plus tip not too bad and the sports room on teh third floor will enetertain all

Were an Irish-American of 9 people...2 kids. The mother-in-law will, at times, get picky so we're looking american fare or italian fare, but will certainly consider other places. I prefer "family style" service where everybody shares dishes.

Some recomendations I have received would be Ruby Foo's, Tony Dinapolis, and Johns Pizzeria.

Some recomendations I have received would be Ruby Foo's, Tony Dinapolis, and Johns Pizzeria.

I have heard good things about Ruby Foo's. Going there for a party in January. Unfortunately I won't have my review posted until early February.

Were an Irish-American of 9 people...2 kids. The mother-in-law will, at times, get picky so we're looking american fare or italian fare, but will certainly consider other places. I prefer "family style" service where everybody shares dishes.

Ruby Foo's has great sushi. Not really the Italian American fare you're looking for.

Archived