INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* retard 80. Unvote me I'll claim... before ninja hammer wtf?

I'm ******* deputy cop assholes.

I'll inherit the cops viewings when he dies.

EAD "scumtell" magoo.

I'm the Lie Detector.

Wait... no... I'm the king of ******* awesome.

Oh well, like I said, ******* stupid town stands by and watches inactives and blatant bullsh*tters coax them into lynching a power role... why? because I tried too hard...

Town deserves to lose.

Bwhahahahahahaha.

I thought we kept our aligjnment... well, I kept mine, so that's what I am assuming.

Bye bye, ape.

JC, I hope you are prepared to die.

That sounds scummy. You are pushing the idea everything is the same. I asked the mod. Everything has changed. Former scum may now be town and vise-versa

MODNOTE--JUST TO BE CLEAR: Roles/Alignment, whatever you want to call it, was assigned for the New Dream Level based on Random.org. So, it is possible that a townie in the 1st Dream Level is now scum, and vice versa. It is also possible that a townie power role in 1st Dream Level is now a vanilla townie, and vice versa. Also, it is possible that a player has the same exact role in both Dream Levels. That's how random works.

This is not to confirm or deny anyone's statements concerning who are what they are.

MODNOTE--JUST TO BE CLEAR: Roles/Alignment, whatever you want to call it, was assigned for the New Dream Level based on Random.org. So, it is possible that a townie in the 1st Dream Level is now scum, and vice versa. It is also possible that a townie power role in 1st Dream Level is now a vanilla townie, and vice versa. Also, it is possible that a player has the same exact role in both Dream Levels. That's how random works.

This is not to confirm or deny anyone's statements concerning who are what they are.

O.o I thought we kept alignments.

$10 says Hess and 80 were scum before too. Damn.

That sounds scummy. You are pushing the idea everything is the same. I asked the mod. Everything has changed. Former scum may now be town and vise-versa

+ 1. She's my #1 right now.

I hate doing this because its bit me in the a$$ before...but my strongest town read is JC right now because he wouldnt put that much effort in going back and forth with the Ape if they were teammates. Total meta, I know but I'm throwing it out there.

Christine

wbgay

are my 2 favorite now. JC has been removed for the reasons above....at least for now.

Okay...never mind. lmfao

Still dont feel good about Christine though.

+ 1. She's my #1 right now.

I hate doing this because its bit me in the a$$ before...but my strongest town read is JC right now because he wouldnt put that much effort in going back and forth with the Ape if they were teammates. Total meta, I know but I'm throwing it out there.

Christine

wbgay

are my 2 favorite now. JC has been removed for the reasons above....at least for now.

You're a moron. Any reads we had on the previous day are meaningless now that everything has been shuffled.

You're a moron. Any reads we had on the previous day are meaningless now that everything has been shuffled.

I was so looking forward to killing you right after Nolder.

#$(&! All that to get Nolder lynched and he could be the ****ing town doc now. FML.

Success brings rewards and dangers. With the elimination of each Inception Team member, you will be taken deeper into your subconscious. Identities and roles will change in each dream level. Where you have lost a defense in one level you will regain it in another. Yet with that, a danger eliminated above may return below.

From the first page of the game, JiF. Derp.

HOORAY EVERY DREAM LEVEL IS LIKE DAY ONE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! fart.

Yet seemingly everyone failed to understand this but you. You do realize you don't have to backtrack, right? We can't kill you off the fact that you were scum last round.

We can, however, kill you based off the fact that you are teh suck...damn dirty seachicken.

Okay, I want to be somewhat respectful to SMC's dead guy rules... just had to get a couple last taunts out of my system. Enjoy the game guys and girls - SMC very cool setup - thanks to you all for the distraction, and the thoughts and prayers for my father in law. :)

SMC made it quite clear in the original rules if you cared to read them. Dumbass.

Hahaahahahaha! Nobody has discussed that option. Nobody. You didnt chime in when that blurb was being discussed and we've now had multiple mechanics conversations. If you KNEW this, why didnt you say something???

Thanks for telling us that you've been or are now scum. haha. Pretty much have to lynch you tomorrow.

What a ******* moron.

Yet seemingly everyone failed to understand this but you. You do realize you don't have to backtrack, right? We can't kill you off the fact that you were scum last round.

We can, however, kill you based off the fact that you are teh suck...damn dirty seachicken.

No one reads the f***ing rules. It kind of helps to do so.

Bull sh*t. He's a must lynch tomorrow.

No one reads the f***ing rules. It kind of helps to do so.

I read the rules, actually...which means one of two things. Either everyone read it the same way I did, or I'm a dumbass. Which would mean I have proven the Ape right.

****. This day just keeps getting worse.

Hahaahahahaha! Nobody has discussed that option. Nobody. You didnt chime in when that blurb was being discussed and we've now had multiple mechanics conversations. If you KNEW this, why didnt you say something???

I wasn't aware that this was such a confusion for everyone. My bad I guess.

Archived