THE KING HAS A RING!!!

Blackout

Westbrook isnt even a top 5 PG

Depends how you're defining the list. If you're including the non-traditional guys on there, then Rose is clearly #1 and Westbrook probably gets the 5-spot on that list. If you're not throwing Rose on it and going with straight classics, then yeah, Westbrook doesn't get a mention.

That said, I don't think anyone had a better 2nd half of the season this year as their team's starting 1. And that's including Paul and Rondo.

CP3

Nash

Rondo

DWill

Rose

Parker

Westbrook

No particular order, but I'd have him at worst 6 above Parker. I havent put much stock into ranking them lately, especially considering I have no idea how Rose will be after he comes back. I also put a lot of stock on the fact that the kid doesn't miss any games.

I think a valid argument can easily be made for him being top 5, but vice versa as well I suppose.

I mean, I agree with everything youre saying here. Top 5 player in the league was a stretch. He had me going nuts this entire series. His pull up is a mess and he doesnt stop shooting it. I dont think he mad more than 1 three the entire series either. Game 4 was sick, but at some point...get Durant the ball. I think the Heat were ok with letting Westbrook beat them because they knew he'd eventually beat himself with stupid decisions.

Depends how you're defining the list. If you're including the non-traditional guys on there, then Rose is clearly #1 and Westbrook probably gets the 5-spot on that list. If you're not throwing Rose on it and going with straight classics, then yeah, Westbrook doesn't get a mention.

That said, I don't think anyone had a better 2nd half of the season this year as their team's starting 1. And that's including Paul and Rondo.

that injury sucks

CP3

Nash

Rondo

DWill

Rose

Parker

Westbrook

No particular order, but I'd have him at worst 6 above Parker. I havent put much stock into ranking them lately, especially considering I have no idea how Rose will be after he comes back. I also put a lot of stock on the fact that the kid doesn't miss any games.

I think a valid argument can easily be made for him being top 5, but vice versa as well I suppose.

I would take him above Parker and Nash any day of the week. I think he's better than both, and a lot younger too.

Archived