The Arcade is back, check out the new games

The arcade is making a come back. With the games that we all know and love. JetNation has one goal, making you as unproductive as possible during your work day.

Stay tuned for a new way to make sure productivity does not creep in to your day.

The arcade is making a come back. With the games that we all know and love. JetNation has one goal, making you as unproductive as possible during your work day.

Stay tuned for a new way to make sure productivity does not creep in to your day.

are you you gonna upload the games with Sharrow having the default highest score?

i played that idiotic fruit fusion one. i have shame but i miss it.

Not sure if we have that game but HOPEFULLY the arcade will be back tonight. We have the classic arcade games and 100 other top games ready to be installed. Just researching which arcade we should use here. Hope to have an answer on that tonight.

The arcade is installed again. that's the good news.

The bad news is the import of the new games has to wait for a bit. Hope to have them in place on Sunday (Tetris, Asteroids etc). Thanks and check out the existing 50 or so games that are in there. Let me know if there are any issues or broken games.

Thanks everyone.

Sweeeeeeet. The game selection is awesome now. I keep getting this message every time I play "Donkey Kong" though:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#ARC-CHEAT]

Your score has not been submitted as it appears to have been tampered with!

Need Help?

I haven't tried any other games yet, so I'm not sure if it's just that one.

Edit: it seems to be working now. I'm not sure what happened. I really wasn't cheating; my scores were terrible.

Thanks for adding all these games by the way. As if I didn't spend enough time on JN already....

Sweeeeeeet. The game selection is awesome now. I keep getting this message every time I play "Donkey Kong" though:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#ARC-CHEAT]

Your score has not been submitted as it appears to have been tampered with!

Need Help?

I haven't tried any other games yet, so I'm not sure if it's just that one.

Edit: it seems to be working now. I'm not sure what happened. I really wasn't cheating; my scores were terrible.

Thanks for adding all these games by the way. As if I didn't spend enough time on JN already....

All Max - he loves him an arcade on JN. :)

Let us know if you keep getting that error, I think there is a setting in the arcade software that deals with multiple browsers/session being open. I'll look at it sometime soon to see if I can figure out how it works. Might be that it is a simple setting change we need to make (optimism) or the game is just broke (pessimism).

Let us know if you see this, or other errors, in the arcade.

on the right side of the forums page, can we move the recent scores down and the new topics back to the top"?

Yes. We have a more complete redesign coming up, but we can move that in the meantime. I just want some people to see that we have the arcade for right now. But it won't stay there, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived