Italy vs. England Sunday 2:45 p.m.

dolphann4life

MONSTER matchup in Euro Cup between two super powers in Italy and England. Being of Italian decent I love getting the oppturnity to all of a sudden become a big time Italy Soccer fan out of nowhere. Nothing better than watching Italy soccer with my dad when we both know next to nothing about soccer but were the biggest fans there are. GO ITALY!

Hope England win.

Nothing against Italy though, after all, they did ensure those scumbag Irish pissheads went home with no points..

Scumbag Irish pissheads? The **** are you talking about? We had some of the best behaved fans at the Euro's, so they drank. So what?

Spain are boring as ****, would rather watch paint dry than endure their sessions of keep ball.

Scumbag Irish pissheads? The **** are you talking about? We had some of the best behaved fans at the Euro's, so they drank. So what?

My mistake, I should have checked my post after it posted, the photo I thought I had posted didn't make it in.

This guy and his drinking buddies.

delaneyd.jpg

All these wankers asslicking that cancerous c**trag Delaney like a hero, threatening anyone who tried to tell him exactly what a f***ing joke he was, why? "Sure he's buying us all booze". Yeah, the booze that's paid for with money sucked from the League, the League that can't afford to lose all that money, the League that if it didn't exist, the fans wouldn't have a national team to follow.

Spain are boring as ****, would rather watch paint dry than endure their sessions of keep ball.

I'd pick watching paint dry easily over soccer. Spending 2 to 3 hours watching maybe a handful of goals scored isn't what I'd call excitement, and if it is for you, I could suggest a few other sports you may find equally riveting...

#1: Hockey. Basically the same concept in scoring, but the bonus is you get to watch a hockey game go to a WWE match in the blink of an eye for no extra charge! Be advised it's really hard to determine who has more teeth between the fans or the players.

#2: Golf. Guy's with a lot of money hitting a little white ball around looking for a hole. No wonder Tiger cheated on his wife. He was bored as hell!

#3: Any womans sport. I don't care if it's the WNBA, Olympics, college softball/hoops or whatever. If you've got time in your life to watch alleged "excitement" such as this, then the soccer is right up your alley. It's also a good cure for sleep disorder! Had me snoozing in no time.

I'd pick watching paint dry easily over soccer. Spending 2 to 3 hours watching maybe a handful of goals scored isn't what I'd call excitement, and if it is for you, I could suggest a few other sports you may find equally riveting...

#1: Hockey. Basically the same concept in scoring, but the bonus is you get to watch a hockey game go to a WWE match in the blink of an eye for no extra charge! Be advised it's really hard to determine who has more teeth between the fans or the players.

#2: Golf. Guy's with a lot of money hitting a little white ball around looking for a hole. No wonder Tiger cheated on his wife. He was bored as hell!

#3: Any womans sport. I don't care if it's the WNBA, Olympics, college softball/hoops or whatever. If you've got time in your life to watch alleged "excitement" such as this, then the soccer is right up your alley. It's also a good cure for sleep disorder! Had me snoozing in no time.

No thanks, I'll stick to the best sport in the world.

No thanks, I'll stick to the best sport in the world.

Hmmm. I never pegged you as a Nascar fan.

You know I'm just yanking your chain Irish. It's just slow on the boards these days. Not much happening here except Cindy blowing up the Lounge trying to get 100,000 posts in a pointless thread. My Bengalszone isn't much different.

Just not a lot of football talk going on. Kind of irritates all of us.

Hmmm. I never pegged you as a Nascar fan.

You know I'm just yanking your chain Irish. It's just slow on the boards these days. Not much happening here except Cindy blowing up the Lounge trying to get 100,000 posts in a pointless thread. My Bengalszone isn't much different.

Just not a lot of football talk going on. Kind of irritates all of us.

I ended up watching Sonoma. Judging by the highlights from the England game, I made the correct choice. Wish that caution at the end hadn't taken so long.

Was a lovely peno by Pirlo, though.

Typical paisan who doesn't even follow the sport but will have an Italian flag draped on his 3-series if Italy wins the cup... and people wonder why I root so fervently against this team.

I clearly stated that when I first created this thread. I only watch during euro and world cups. I root USA 1st and Italy 2nd. FORZA AZZURRI!!!

I clearly stated that when I first created this thread. I only watch during euro and world cups. I root USA 1st and Italy 2nd. FORZA AZZURRI!!!

My point is that in NY, you're a dime-a-dozen. I was borderline homicidal when I was in Whitestone after Italy won the World Cup with all of these cugines celebrating.

FORZA ITALIA

They've been the best team in the tournament, going up against the best team in the world, should be a great final. They were very underrated coming into the tournament, but the core of their team is an excellent Juventus side. Made £150 from that Germany game, knew Italy would win.

Hope to **** they beat Spain.

Weren't the Irish a 2010 World Cup snub? What happened since then?

They lost due to a cheating Frenchman, and John Delaney asked for Ireland to be the 33rd team in that World Cup.

When eliminated this time, they didn't ask to be the ninth team in the quarter finals. Probably because Delaney was too drunk to notice they were out. :D

Archived