Gangs of New York - Bare Knuckle Brawl (mini-game)

Integrity28

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a freaking awesome idea

I went on a business trip once with this unashamed 350lb guy.. We went to cheescake factory for dinner (at his insistence), home of the worst possible food to begin with, anyway, first thing this dude does was order 3 different pieces of cheescake as an appetizer, when asked why, he said he wanted to make sure he had room for desert, so he started eating it before dinner.... after dinner, he had more desert.. so it turned out not to be a problem for him, but he was a thinking mans fatass

Dude was awesome, probably dead now, but his favorite things were food and strippers. Guy was 15 years older then me and was pulling near all nighters in the strip club every night and on time for the all day meetings the following day.

I went on a business trip once with this unashamed 350lb guy.. We went to cheescake factory for dinner (at his insistence), home of the worst possible food to begin with, anyway, first thing this dude does was order 3 different pieces of cheescake as an appetizer, when asked why, he said he wanted to make sure he had room for desert, so he started eating it before dinner.... after dinner, he had more desert.. so it turned out not to be a problem for him, but he was a thinking mans fatass

Dude was awesome, probably dead now, but his favorite things were food and strippers. Guy was 15 years older then me and was pulling near all nighters in the strip club every night and on time for the all day meetings the following day.

Cry for help? LOL

Archived