NY Jets Sign T Paul Cornick

JetNation

Post image for NY Jets Sign T Paul Cornick

The New York Jets sent out this press release on Thursday:

The New York Jets have signed undrafted free agent
T Paul Cornick
. The announcement was made by general manager Mike Tannenbaum.

Cornick (6-6/309/Orono, MN/North Dakota State)

participated in the Jets rookie minicamp as a tryout player. He earned 2011 AFCA FCS Coaches’ First-Team All-America honors as a member of North Dakota State’s first NCAA Division I Football Championship team.

Ferguson is now being pushed. Love it.

No player the Jets bring in is a threat to DBrick. He's signed until like 2020 or something ridiculous.

Stephon Heyer is actually running at backup LT ahead of Austin Howard and could make the team as a swing tackle.

btw the latest depth charts have Raff and Robert T. Griffin both behind Slauson at LG (current competition) and Koloto behind Moore at RG (possible future project). Kroul behind Mangold at backup C. Eventually I think the Raff could be the backup C after cut downs.

As for this guy... possible RT maybe? another taxi squad type of player that probably needs years to develop.

No player the Jets bring in is a threat to DBrick. He's signed until like 2020 or something ridiculous.

Stephon Heyer is actually running at backup LT ahead of Austin Howard and could make the team as a swing tackle.

btw the latest depth charts have Raff and Robert T. Griffin both behind Slauson at LG (current competition) and Koloto behind Moore at RG (possible future project). Kroul behind Mangold at backup C. Eventually I think the Raff could be the backup C after cut downs.

As for this guy... possible RT maybe? another taxi squad type of player that probably needs years to develop.

Can't believe you gave a serious reply to me on this. Have a drink, bro.

Archived