Sharrow (7) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, Hess

Verb (3) - JC, Dan, JiF

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scummiest post I've seen yet. Low-layer trying to fit a post in, gives away a major tell while trying to appear amiable.

Unvote Nolder

Vote Tina

If you think that was the scummiest post you have seen then I don´t think you have read the thread.

Moron. It should say "blinch lynching Verbal since 2012". If Pac gives me a gun and 2 bullets, I'm shooting you in the face.

Twice.

What's a "blinch" is that like blind lynching combined?

"Verbal got blinched again."

I think it should be spelled "blynch."

Wow and we all got in trouble for posting spidey picks at DM. Double standard much?

Yep.

We were up front about DM, though......PG13 and all. JN (mafia forum) allows no-holds barred, per yourself (a mod). Big difference.

Yep.

We were up front about DM, though......PG13 and all. JN (mafia forum) allows no-holds barred, per yourself (a mod). Big difference.

Not to mention we're rogue even for JN standards. You try to pull any of this sh** on other forums and Max will rape you.

Not to mention we're rogue even for JN standards. You try to pull any of this sh** on other forums and Max will rape you.

My posts have hardly scratched the surface of the collective asshattery you ****ers post on a regular basis.

Hmmmm...dont really know what to make of CTM, Ape, DPR or Nolderp. But I'm entertained by it all so I'm good with keeping it around a little longer. Just as long as Gaype avoids the essay's moving forward.

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

2 reasons, Crushlove is pushing it and he's a confirmed townie whom I love and I've never seen the Sandman with this much heat on D1.

Yep.

I think we should considering drawing the line at killing people then skull****ing them in their left eye socket. I think right eye socket would be ok. But the left? No ok. You've been warned.

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, DPR

Leelou (2) - Tina, CTM

Nolder (1) - BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (8) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, Hess, JiF

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

I think we should considering drawing the line at killing people then skull****ing them in their left eye socket. I think right eye socket would be ok. But the left? No ok. You've been warned.

Either eye will do.

Archived