CRISIS MODE

Gastineau Lives

So let me get this straight. So far:

1) What a nightmare. Our draft picks are not dominating in their first two weeks of training camp. AAAAAHHHHHH

2) We have to cut Tim Tebow because he went 1 for 4 in a scrimmage yesterday. AAAAHHHHH

3) Our offense is going to be a disgrace because they couldn't move the ball against our defense in the same scrimmage with 40 percent of their starting offensive line out. In a scrimmage. Two weeks into camp. Against what may be one of the three best defenses in football.

Two questions:

Am I leaving anything out?

How many teams in the league live on such a knife-edge of perceived doom?

So let me get this straight. So far:

1) What a nightmare. Our draft picks are not dominating in their first two weeks of training camp. AAAAAHHHHHH

2) We have to cut Tim Tebow because he went 1 for 4 in a scrimmage yesterday. AAAAHHHHH

3) Our offense is going to be a disgrace because they couldn't move the ball against our defense in the same scrimmage with 40 percent of their starting offensive line out. In a scrimmage. Two weeks into camp. Against what may be one of the three best defenses in football.

Two questions:

Am I leaving anything out?

How many teams in the league live on such a knife-edge of perceived doom?

Yes

Our RB isnt elite

We dont have depth on the OL

Our OC philosophy is borrowed from the 1930's

Holmes is a cancer.

Wayne Hunter and the Wide Receivers group have me worried though. Really excited about the defense though.

Hunter, legit concern.

WR's, not. If Sanchez does his job he has more than enough capable weapons in the passing game. But that's one gigantic IF.

Hunter, legit concern.

WR's, not. If Sanchez does his job he has more than enough capable weapons in the passing game. But that's one gigantic IF.

Holmes will be fine and Kerley is a capable slot guy. Our number two is a ? with Chaz who has injury history and Hill is unproven. Love their upside though

Archived