Generic Fantasy Mafia Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops should I say it...

Ugh... you damn DM'ers and your fairy princess screen names... finally one of you happens to have a marginally masculine name, and you are a chick... what can I say? I'm bound to make the same mistake like 10 more times FYI

Ugh... you damn DM'ers and your fairy princess screen names... finally one of you happens to have a marginally masculine name, and you are a chick... what can I say? I'm bound to make the same mistake like 10 more times FYI

Cue 80 to get ALL OVER her sh*t.

You thought Levity was a masculine name?

I think that says more about you than about her tbh

I actually get quite a number of people who believe Levity to be a more masculine screen name.

anything that ends in an e sound is feminine imo... kelly katie mary sissy, jiffy... unless italian; richey, tony, paulie. etc..

you're avatar appears to be male however.. I would've been confused like for most of you folks. I'm still not sure what Verbal is, for instance

You know, I played a mafia game once where someone's post restriction was to post a Spiderman meme image in every post, or he lost his night action for the phase.

That's not really a restriction for Vic

Archived