Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt notice this second post earlier....saw the "cop" with no alignment specified and thought we killed the cop.

Like I said, my read was scum or power role for Vic.

There's a bold prediction. Best townie game ever. Easily.

Red = scum you ****ing **** **** moron ****.

Didnt know. Sorry that got you so upset that you had to use such vulgar language.

There's a bold prediction. Best townie game ever. Easily.

Vic was my #1. If he wasnt scum, he was power role. That was my read. I'm Batman.

Didnt know. Sorry that got you so upset that you had to use such vulgar language.

Vic was my #1. If he wasnt scum, he was power role. That was my read. I'm Batman.

Haha... wombat was your #1 a couple pages ago. you turd.

JiF is like a Doc without the role. He's so bad there's no way scum wants to kill him.

If there was a scum doc they might protect a town JiF before themselves.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Haha... wombat was your #1 a couple pages ago. you turd.

Wwwbgay was my favorite on Day 1, said he was signaling, he died and was scum and was a recruiter, weird. Should he still be my favorite? I dunno, once a player is killed I feel like you typically dont have them on your list anymore.

After the night phase, Vic was my favorite, with Pac as #2 (still is)...so, yeah, I'm pretty much on fire.

I'm Batman

Levity and Crusher for sure. I agree JC needs some pressure as well.

I'm not exonerating JiF and Hess. I just don't see a situation where playing dumb is beneficial.. especially as dumb as JiF was playing. It's an unecessary mess that draws attention to himself when he hasn't been a serious lynch candidate.

JC eats lightening and craps thunder. *laughs at pressure*

Who is your top suspect?

Here's the deal. I was in Lake George last week and got a scary PM that contained evil wording, very hard to make out but CTM asked me to replace him. I said I prefer not to play this one but ok if need. So I haven't read any of this game, at all. Wifi issues at home so its been all phone and im not rereading on my phone. So I have no clue. So anyway, Leelou.

Here's the deal. I was in Lake George last week and got a scary PM that contained evil wording, very hard to make out but CTM asked me to replace him. I said I prefer not to play this one but ok if need. So I haven't read any of this game, at all. Wifi issues at home so its been all phone and im not rereading on my phone. So I have no clue. So anyway, Leelou.

Cool dude. My wife and I used to go Lake George often when we were dating...used to drink at The Station then play mini-golf...around the world in 18 holes...good times...did you get a chance to ride on the Mini-ha-ha or some such name?

So anyway...Leelou on my scum list from Day 1. Today not as much...think Pac or Levity could be scum...

Cool dude. My wife and I used to go Lake George often when we were dating...used to drink at The Station then play mini-golf...around the world in 18 holes...good times...did you get a chance to ride on the Mini-ha-ha or some such name?

No but we did a lot. Rented a pontoon for the day with the tube to pull the kids, went cliff jumping in that one spot northeast of the lake which was awesome....that was the best day! Also did the waterpark, 6 flags sucked, went to that zoo, did river rafting, did the hAunted houses/museum stuff, horse back riding. The food in most of the places sucked tbh. Cate's was really the only nice spot IMO. No complaints at all though, ha a lot of fun even though we stayed in a dump.

No but we did a lot. Rented a pontoon for the day with the tube to pull the kids, went cliff jumping in that one spot northeast of the lake which was awesome....that was the best day! Also did the waterpark, 6 flags sucked, went to that zoo, did river rafting, did the hAunted houses/museum stuff, horse back riding. The food in most of the places sucked tbh. Cate's was really the only nice spot IMO. No complaints at all though, ha a lot of fun even though we stayed in a dump.

We used to stay at some campground North of the Lake...Diamond Head or something like that...wasn't great but it was cheap...hell it was back in the 1980s...the pontoon sounds like fun...bet the kids liked it...you mentioned river raft...was the a float trip or white water rafting...we love finding nice places to either float or white water rafting...this year we stayed at Beach Lake, PA...great for kayaking...but did manage to get in a float trip at Skinner's Falls...I recommend both if in the area.

We used to stay at some campground North of the Lake...Diamond Head or something like that...wasn't great but it was cheap...hell it was back in the 1980s...the pontoon sounds like fun...bet the kids liked it...you mentioned river raft...was the a float trip or white water rafting...we love finding nice places to either float or white water rafting...this year we stayed at Beach Lake, PA...great for kayaking...but did manage to get in a float trip at Skinner's Falls...I recommend both if in the area.

Just float cause the kids. I would love to whitewater. They have all that too up there.

So... who wants to crack this game wide open? Anyone? Please? All you peeps are being so guarded with your commentary... makes me want to FOS all of you, lol

If you're town lets start the framework for a JiF lynch. He's too dangerous regardless of his alignment.

Levity and Crusher for sure. I agree JC needs some pressure as well.

I'm not exonerating JiF and Hess. I just don't see a situation where playing dumb is beneficial.. especially as dumb as JiF was playing. It's an unecessary mess that draws attention to himself when he hasn't been a serious lynch candidate.

Why Crusher, in your opinion?

Why Crusher, in your opinion?

He has yet to post a single game related post haha.. Last game he was at least point out who he thought was suspicious. This game he's just rambling like a buffoon.

It's funny but it also reeks of someone just trying to skate by.

And I agree with you on JiF. After this mornings display of idiocy, I think he's just hopelessly lost town.

Archived