JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fear-mongering.

Hess can kill 1 person per day. Scum can kill 1 person per day. They are EQUAL threats. We can't proactively kill Hess (via lynch, harpoon, gunshots, whatever), we can only reactively kill him (via bomb). We can proactively eliminate scum though.

Lynch him anyway. If Wombat was an active bomb, he would not have played to survive so hard. If Wombat is a backup bomb, he's useless as backup bomb claims are probably the safest people for Hess to eat tomorrow.

If everyone claims bomb. Hess is in wifom land. If he doesn't have to eat every day, then the killing stops. This is a much more sensible course of action than risking a no lynch and handing over another scum NK and shark attack.

Hess eating a bomb was YOUR theory by the way. I love seeing you get all retarded now trying to debunk it. I knew your peripheral play was scum.

Additionally, with all your complaining about how awful a play revealing was (when, btw, we didn't know what the situation was at the time...and bomb is generally more of an anti-town role. Had you done it, it would have been brilliant.), who is then the bomb won't be known. If there ARE several backup bombs (as in more than the two of us), his pool to eat shrinks significantly. Can't risk hitting the active bomb.

Based on the WIFOM Ape, Verbal, and CTM is proposing, everyone claims bomb including scum team, which means the town can't lynch a claimed bomb or else we lose the ability to kill Hess.

Based on what I'm proposing we lynch who we feel is scummy, regardless of what they claim. Making claims irrelevant in the scum/town aspect of the game.

Let Hess come into each day and play Russian Roullette with himself basically. Stop giving him any more free meals by stupidly giving honest power role reveals.

If Hess is scum aligned, we'll find out quickly if all he eats are townies.

If Hess is not required to eat, perhaps his feeding frenzy stops. We may not be able to kill him, but we can render him neutral perhaps.

Is this starting to sink in with any of you scum yet?

Mass harpooning of shark = anti-town. Everyone goes -3 vote count, because shark probably wont' die.

Lynching shark = anti-town. Same as no lynch, gives scum a free NK, shark another chance to eat, because he probably won't die.

Focusing on scum hunting to remove NK's = pro-town. Remove the source of killing we KNOW HOW to remove. Then leave Hess's fate up to Hess.

Probably the smartest ****ing plan I've ever suggested in mafia.

Okay, I need a break. I'll be back later. Kill scum please, it is the only fate we can control - eliminate the NKs.

Also, I think scum might have holstered. Make it look like they shot at the shark or something. So they could more aggressively sell this "its scum and town versus the shark" position today to try to get us to all buy harpoons and take -3, or basically no lynch and give them a fee kill.

Okay, I need a break. I'll be back later. Kill scum please, it is the only fate we can control - eliminate the NKs.

Also, I think scum might have holstered. Make it look like they shot at the shark or something. So they could more aggressively sell this "its scum and town versus the shark" position today to try to get us to all buy harpoons and take -3, or basically no lynch and give them a fee kill.

OK, no more shark talk in Jaws Mafia. We'll ignore Hess and hopefully he kills himself while we try to lynch mafia although all are investigative roles are probably dead (thanks to Hess).

Archived