How to make Sunday Night Football

Ghost

My friend and I got a deal going on and it's if I manage to get the cameras on me anytime during the game, he will buy the Texans-Jets MNF game. If I don't get on, I have to get them. Which is the easier way besides streaking?

a sign is tricky, you have to include the networks name in it and look like a doosh, and then you have to deal with people behind you yelling at you I would guess

they seem to like rival fans sitting next to each other in jersies, but how would you get a panthers fan next to you ?

a sign is tricky, you have to include the networks name in it and look like a doosh, and then you have to deal with people behind you yelling at you I would guess

they seem to like rival fans sitting next to each other in jersies, but how would you get a panthers fan next to you ?

The one guy I'm actually going with is a Panthers fan. He's gonna get a lot of sh*t from these New Yookers.

The one guy I'm actually going with is a Panthers fan. He's gonna get a lot of sh*t from these New Yookers.

whoa

you have a chance then. if both of you wear jersies, and whoop it up after scores, turnovers and big plays. and it wouldn't hurt to find the camera's near you

This is the entire problem. Tannenbaum and Woody are so busy trying to sell tickets and make headlines that they ignore the fact that they are lining up sanchez behind a terrible OL. Its gotten to the point that the networks have to film people in the stands for entertainment when the Jets are on offense. Pathetic.

And something about PSL's and Revis's contract, too.

Archived