Leslie Frazier LOVES Tim Tebow!!!

Knix Tix

USA TODAY

"It is mind-boggling in a lot of ways," said Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier, who watched Tebow post a 35-32 victory vs. his team in December. "It just seemed like the Broncos had a strong belief that this guy could do the unthinkable. A lot of times, he did.

"I've been around some great players — and I don't want to put Tim in the category of Walter Payton or Peyton Manning — but there is a sense that permeates the locker room that, 'We are going to find a way to win the game because of (this guy).' On the opposing team, you find guys tightening up late in the game. It ends up being the perfect storm."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/jets/story/2012-08-30/Tim-Tebow-Mark-Sanchez-preview/57648342/1

This is going to be fun to watch!!!

There's no question that Tebow had a great run for several games last year where he seemed to power the team. The question is if he has enough talent to pilot a team on a routine basis and be a consistent winner. So far, most observers feel the answer to that question is no.

I think most of us “diehard” Jet fans out there hated Tbo at some point last season, myself included. We said the dude couldn’t throw right. During that win streak I remember “wishing” this guy would just lose already! Yet time, after time, after time, all this kid did was win in dramatic fashion. Denver led the league in rushing because of...dare I say...our very own TIM TEBOW.

Listen, I'm for damn sure not the most religious person in this world, but what happened last season was special and defies all logic. He has some kind of magical, twilight zone aura around him that I just don’t understand. HTH do you beat a team with 2 completions? Remember what happened to us last year on a Thursday night in November? And we were only 1 in his string of casualties.

I do believe this guy is going to be a weapon for us the way we’re going to use him…

I'M JUST GLAD HIS MAGIC IS ON "MY SIDE” NOW!

LET'S GO SANCHEZ, LET'S GO TEBOW, LET'S GO JETS!!!

I think most of us “diehard” Jet fans out there hated Tbo at some point last season, myself included. We said the dude couldn’t throw right. During that win streak I remember “wishing” this guy would just lose already! Yet time, after time, after time, all this kid did was win in dramatic fashion. Denver led the league in rushing because of...dare I say...our very own TIM TEBOW.

Listen, I'm for damn sure not the most religious person in this world, but what happened last season was special and defies all logic. He has some kind of magical, twilight zone aura around him that I just don’t understand. HTH do you beat a team with 2 completions? Remember what happened to us last year on a Thursday night in November? And we were only 1 in his string of casualties.

I do believe this guy is going to be a weapon for us the way we’re going to use him…

I'M JUST GLAD HIS MAGIC IS ON "MY SIDE” NOW!

LET'S GO SANCHEZ, LET'S GO TEBOW, LET'S GO JETS!!!

Defies all logic? Not really. He is an extremely talented football player. He was able to use his talents to get his team to win in unconventional ways. Its not like he's a free throwing dog or a horse who kicks extra points and there are no angels in the backfield.

ESPN NY

September 8, 2012

Will Tebow, Wildcat work for Jets?

Here, to enhance your viewing pleasure, is a guide to the Wildcat:

The definition: For months, we've been calling it the Wildcat (even Rex Ryan has been using that term), but it won't be a Wildcat offense in the truest sense.

By definition, the Wildcat is when a non-quarterback takes the snap. There will be times when Tebow is the quarterback -- i.e. when Sanchez is on the sideline. In those cases, Tebow probably will operate the read-option attack he used last season with the Denver Broncos, who didn't use a single Wildcat play.

When Tebow and Sanchez are on the field together -- and that will happen on occasion -- it's a true Wildcat. Got that?

For statistical purposes (we know how much everybody loves numbers), the ESPN video analysts will break down the plays into three categories: Wildcat, zone-read and option.

FULL STORY:

http://espn.go.com/n...e-new-york-jets

ESPN NY

September 8, 2012

Will Tebow, Wildcat work for Jets?

Here, to enhance your viewing pleasure, is a guide to the Wildcat:

The definition: For months, we've been calling it the Wildcat (even Rex Ryan has been using that term), but it won't be a Wildcat offense in the truest sense.

By definition, the Wildcat is when a non-quarterback takes the snap. There will be times when Tebow is the quarterback -- i.e. when Sanchez is on the sideline. In those cases, Tebow probably will operate the read-option attack he used last season with the Denver Broncos, who didn't use a single Wildcat play.

When Tebow and Sanchez are on the field together -- and that will happen on occasion -- it's a true Wildcat. Got that?

For statistical purposes (we know how much everybody loves numbers), the ESPN video analysts will break down the plays into three categories: Wildcat, zone-read and option.

FULL STORY:

http://espn.go.com/n...e-new-york-jets

We needed a story to tell us what the definition of a wildcat offense is?? Sheesh. I dont give a **** what its called, I dont care what personnel is on the field, all i care about it the end result. Are our best players on the field making the plays they need to make? All this fluff and bullsh*t means nothing come 1pm sunday.

"I walked a mile in Mark Sanchez's shoes," Esiason said. "His development is severely stunted by the sideshow and distraction that is Tim Tebow."

sounds like he blames his career on back ups..

I actually like Boomer. He sounds like a great guy. But when he talks about his career, I cannot help thinking that he must be talking about someone else.

We needed a story to tell us what the definition of a wildcat offense is?? Sheesh. I dont give a **** what its called, I dont care what personnel is on the field, all i care about it the end result. Are our best players on the field making the plays they need to make? All this fluff and bullsh*t means nothing come 1pm sunday.

You might change your mind come 3:30PM Sunday.

You might change your mind come 3:30PM Sunday.

Why would it change? Thats all I ever cared about. What they do ON THE FIELD. Everything else is bullsh*t.

Either I'll be very surpised and happy (and probably embarrassing my wife at the bar as I do the Teblow) or Im going to be very pissed off they failed in their home opener and lost a game we need to win with the schedule we have.

Why would it change? Thats all I ever cared about. What they do ON THE FIELD. Everything else is bullsh*t.

Either I'll be very surpised and happy (and probably embarrassing my wife at the bar as I do the Teblow) or Im going to be very pissed off they failed in their home opener and lost a game we need to win with the schedule we have.

Ok. But my intention for posting that article was not to educate this board. It was to poke fun/sarcasm at the mediots who keep saying we're running the traditional wildcat. I think that's far from what we are going to do with Tebow.

Ok. But my intention for posting that article was not to educate this board. It was to poke fun/sarcasm at the mediots who keep saying we're running the traditional wildcat. I think that's far from what we are going to do with Tebow.

Not bashing the post, bashing the retarded article. Writers are ****ing retards when it comes to football, so they need to stick everything into a simple way for them to understand. Does any team employ only 1 defensive scheme? No. Sometimes they play a 4-3. sometimes a 3-4, sometimes they line up like kids on a playground... but these writers need a simple way for them to describe everything. Who gives a damn what we run, as long as it works. otherwise we suck.

:-D

Archived