Breer: Ryan, Jets Disproving Circus Perception....for now

Jetsfan80

Im not convinced that Sanchez is for real yet. Lets see how 5 or 6 games play out before we bury Tebow.

I'm not burying the guy, he's looking at about 40 yards rushing per game, and maybe a few impact plays on 4th and 1 or at the goal line. tebow will get his moments, but the media only talks about the jets to attack them, not to praise them

so tebow mania will die a nice quiet death

I'm not burying the guy, he's looking at about 40 yards rushing per game, and maybe a few impact plays on 4th and 1 or at the goal line. tebow will get his moments, but the media only talks about the jets to attack them, not to praise them

so tebow mania will die a nice quiet death

All depends on the Sanchez.

If he pulls a Fitzpatrick Sunday, Tebowmania is back on bigger than ever.

It is all of a sudden. His mouth might have kept him from jobs but it didnt keep him for this one. And every player thats ever played for him loves him to death and he saw immediate success with the Jets. He went from everyones favorite HC, SB contenders, to a ring master because of one 8-8 season.

I find it strange, you dont. leave me alone.

You live in the f*cking Everglades. Everything is "all of a sudden" to you. Electricity was "all of a sudden" to you, Cooter.

Archived