The Pats have way too many "scrappy" players on their team.

Klecko73isGod

please. it's not just Brady. they pick up guys who are good fits for them and work well in their system. sure, Brady immediately improves the situations, but I don't see any of their guys with a case of the dropsies, or their RBs running into a pile behind the line of scrimmage and falling down for a non-gain/loss at a regular rate.

please. it's not just Brady. they pick up guys who are good fits for them and work well in their system. sure, Brady immediately improves the situations, but I don't see any of their guys with a case of the dropsies, or their RBs running into a pile behind the line of scrimmage and falling down for a non-gain/loss at a regular rate.

Our guys just aren't scrappy enough.

true. so it really must start with a smart coaching staff. smart enough to pick up guys that are likely to fit with what they are trying to do, some others they can make fit.

Archived