Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just remembered ... I came up with Nanootz too. That's up there with Nolderp. Okay... I'm better at this than I thought.

*ponders new trolling initiative about beating chest for being greatest nickname creator ever, then considers the bellyaching from Slats because he doesn't understand tongue-in-cheek, and instead decides to play with own feces*

You are disgusting.

Final Vote Count

Hess (2): JC, Pac

JF80 (1): Verb,

Nolderp (12): Ape, AVM, Lils, 80, SMC, Leelou, Smash, BG, Slats, Nolderp, Wbgay, Vic

Vic (1): Dan

Leelou (3): Hess, Wbat

Smash (1): Crusher

Pac (1): CTM

Let's lynch out of this pool D2: Lily, AVM, 80, SMC, Smash, BG, slats, Wombat, Vic

I'll shoot one of them tonight. Haven't decided which yet.

CTM got a free pas on D1 eh? Placing votes on me and Pac, not sure if anyone else, nothing meaningful. **** that guy.

I don't care if he is a disgusting creep, killing him this early after his long sabbatical of.....doing whatever CTM does......would be cruel. D2? All bets are off.

Ugh... seasonal depression thursday... I need more SUNSHINE in my life!!!

I never did the caribbean during winter thing before, now that I have, I realize just how much the grey weather of January makes me feel lethargic... could also be that I'm fat and lazy though.

I never did the caribbean during winter thing before, now that I have, I realize just how much the grey weather of January makes me feel lethargic... could also be that I'm fat and lazy though.

No one cares. GFY.

Some days I miss living in Florida.

Yeah. I once went to a minigolf place when I was down there and they had this thing that was spraying mist which would've been awesome because it was a very hot day. Smelled like one of the Ape's farts though. Do not want.

That's not tap water, that is reclaimed water they use on lawns. The tap water is gross though.

True story, NYC has some of the cleanest tap water in the country.

Cambridge actually has some of the cleanest, and apparently critically acclaim "taste" to their water. I did some work with their water department, learned all sorts of good stuff. Aruba also has top notch tap water.

Cambridge actually has some of the cleanest, and apparently critically acclaim "taste" to their water. I did some work with their water department, learned all sorts of good stuff. Aruba also has top notch tap water.

Norwood's water is decent. Athens, GA was worse than FL half the time because the water main kept breaking and the water was orange.

I love the People's Republic of Cambridge. May consider living there one day if I can afford it.

I love the People's Republic of Cambridge. May consider living there one day if I can afford it.

I like it there too... weird-o's all over... it's like all the people that go to Barnes and Noble and read entire books without buying them, while hogging all the cozy seats, and nursing a Starbucks and fidgeting with their fanny packs all decided to move into one community together.

You'll fit right in.

Yeah. I once went to a minigolf place when I was down there and they had this thing that was spraying mist which would've been awesome because it was a very hot day. Smelled like one of the Ape's farts though. Do not want.

Maybe you shouldn't have your head so far up the Ape's ass.

I like it there too... weird-o's all over... it's like all the people that go to Barnes and Noble and read entire books without buying them, while hogging all the cozy seats, and nursing a Starbucks and fidgeting with their fanny packs all decided to move into one community together.

You'll fit right in.

<3

Archived