Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will have no clue who the **** you are talking about. 

LOL, ninja'd.

I knock fat ape's out for fun. 

Shhh... nobody is entertained, hell I'm positive you can't even find anything entertaining about you.

My point exactly.  Just can;t be yourself there.  I got yelled at for making fat jokes at my OWN expense. WTF am I supposed to do?  Give quality game content?  **** that sh*t.

Who yelled at you?  Better not have been a mod....

LOL

DM Poster: "God, I'm so dumb."

DM Mod: "Any more self criticism and you're getting time off."

Hell no - that must have been uptight players.  There are a lot on DM - that's why I play here.

@ the boys:  please play nice over there.  I'm not going to babysit your ******* posts.  If somebody complains about the language, there will be a warning and then bans.  That's just stupid.  Don't ruin some guy's game because you think it is funny to swear in a place it isn't allowed.  Just play the damn game.

@ JiF:  you too, fruitcake.  Put your big girl panties on and try to play mafia without swearing.  As unfun as it sounds, we're all gonna have to do it.

@ the boys:  please play nice over there.  I'm not going to babysit your ******* posts.  If somebody complains about the language, there will be a warning and then bans.  That's just stupid.  Don't ruin some guy's game because you think it is funny to swear in a place it isn't allowed.  Just play the damn game.

@ JiF:  you too, fruitcake.  Put your big girl panties on and try to play mafia without swearing.  As unfun as it sounds, we're all gonna have to do it.

So sassy.

Who yelled at you?  Better not have been a mod....

Hell no - that must have been uptight players.  There are a lot on DM - that's why I play here.

No it was two angry ladies Im guessing from JiF's stable. Understand?

One angry dude who wishes his mom got drunk with me instead on that fateful night he was conceived.  I get that a lot. 

If you ban me will you hold a grudge or do you promise to come and play here again?  I would never ruin someones game.  If I get banned I will get my own replacement.  Im good like that. 

Muffin top and boopsie >>>>>>>> Ape

All day. Every day.

Put a sock in it goofball, you've one-upped me once in the entire time we've been posting together, and it was my own damn fault... the infamous Just in Fudge moment.

Apart from that, I abuse the crap out of you.

Anyway, come join in on what I'm about to do to Blackout. He's the type of complete rube you should be able to troll effortlessly with your remedial style.

Put a sock in it goofball, you've one-upped me once in the entire time we've been posting together, and it was my own damn fault... the infamous Just in Fudge moment.

Apart from that, I abuse the crap out of you.

Anyway, come join in on what I'm about to do to Blackout. He's the type of complete rube you should be able to troll effortlessly with your remedial style.

You need to stop.  Thanks.

DM is never going to be the same once I'm done with it.  I'm going to troll the sh*t out of everyone just like they were my own pet Ape that I have here.  Pulling the mofo'ing strings, bitches. 

Truth is DM could use a little Bup-z. I think we all can.

Archived