Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

I've never seen Twilight..  sounds like you've watched them all.

You could apply my statement to any movie that is made to appeal to 15 year old girls (and you) and then crams out 100 sequels overnight. Thanks for trying.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main character is about as threatening as my mailman yet I'm supposed to believe he routinely takes out groups of 10 or more with nothing but his sword.

Yeah they fired up blackhawks after 15 years with no power and amazingly had pilots capable of making evasive mid air maneuvers.  And a guy firing a machine gun out of the side when the day before he was using a civil war era gun.  ok.

You mean the black haired guy?  He's ok.  But the black hawks might as well been a black leather jacket, bathing suit and a shark..

You could apply my statement to any movie that is made to appeal to 15 year old girls (and you) and then crams out 100 sequels overnight. Thanks for trying.

Bates Motel is not made for 15 year old girls.  Thanks for trying.

What about that show "Being human?" Saw previews but I need people to talk about it for a season before I can motivate myself to try and watch it. 

The LF watches that sh-t all the time.  Vamp, Werewolf, and a ghost or some such bs.  I've caught a few minutes here and there but it seems like it's geared towards the ladies.  I usually go to my man cave when she watches it.

Accountants are my bitches.

I find that hard to believe.

The main character is about as threatening as my mailman yet I'm supposed to believe he routinely takes out groups of 10 or more with nothing but his sword.

Yeah they fired up blackhawks after 15 years with no power and amazingly had pilots capable of making evasive mid air maneuvers.  And a guy firing a machine gun out of the side when the day before he was using a civil war era gun.  ok.

Miles Matherson is a BAMF.

Have you ever heard of the term "suspension of disbelief"?

Meh, I caught your posts as they came thanks to a warning from Leelou.

Just remember about there being no filter on DM.  We like to think impulse control exists for people........some people, apparently.  ;-)

The LF watches that sh-t all the time.  Vamp, Werewolf, and a ghost or some such bs.  I've caught a few minutes here and there but it seems like it's geared towards the ladies.  I usually go to my man cave when she watches it.

Nobody watches it in my house. Just wondering. 

Oh, and I guarantee every one of those chromosome deficient strains on our economy and healthcare system are against equal rights, in particular same sex marriage.

Please don;t make this personal.  Im pretty sure that was from NY Micks 16th  birthday party.

JIF!!! Not cool dude.  

Please don;t make this personal.  Im pretty sure that was from NY Micks 16th  birthday party.

JIF!!! Not cool dude.  

Sorry.  But someone showed me it and I found it hysterically disturbing and it made me think of my mafia friends. 

Archived