Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did earlier.  You are my champion.  LOL

It just keeps getting better, please read it at some point... it will be my magnum opus. I will get myself banned there for you. I do not care. Taht dude is an complete, utter piece of sh*t.

Doesn't understand the spirit of the game, has zero social and self awareness, and really should be pummeled in the face. 

Crush 100% out of the game now?

It just keeps getting better, please read it at some point... it will be my magnum opus. I will get myself banned there for you. I do not care. Taht dude is an complete, utter piece of sh*t.

Doesn't understand the spirit of the game, has zero social and self awareness, and really should be pummeled in the face. 

Time to lay waste to everything?

Crush 100% out of the game now?

Time to lay waste to everything?

^ I'm game.

There are people I genuinely like over there, and John Snow is one of them. I do not want to ruin his game. I'd like to play the game out, but I don't want to play with that dude... best thing for the game is to decimate his face.

There are people I genuinely like over there, and John Snow is one of them. I do not want to ruin his game. I'd like to play the game out, but I don't want to play with that dude... best thing for the game is to decimate his face.

working on it.

Who knew you genuinely liked me.

Also @Crush Dap is trying to get over here (I'll vouch that he actually isn't bad, ishy probably will too) and he can't authenticate for some reason.  He is asking for help from you.  Go be administrative?

I would like to thank all my homeboys and homegirls that said nice things about me at DM.  Sorry I left the game but just as uncomfortable thing for me.  I like it here were everyone "gets me".  Monkey you are my defender.  LOL  Too funny you are.  I guess that makes us even for the times I had to keep you from getting banned.  

When that game finishes up I would like to get a game here and would like to play.  Just too hard to go over there for me.  I apologized to John Snow for leaving his game.  Thanks again.

I would like to thank all my homeboys and homegirls that said nice things about me at DM.  Sorry I left the game but just as uncomfortable thing for me.  I like it here were everyone "gets me".  Monkey you are my defender.  LOL  Too funny you are.  I guess that makes us even for the times I had to keep you from getting banned.  

When that game finishes up I would like to get a game here and would like to play.  Just too hard to go over there for me.  I apologized to John Snow for leaving his game.  Thanks again.

Game sucks now.  MIss u

I need someone to replace me at Dragonmount in the game there.  Looks like an awesome game but I really can;t play there.  I get a little drunk, vote in the wrong game piss of a faggot ass faggot and now I want to punch him in his face. So if anyone would like to play please go take my place. I already hit the mod up for a replacement. But hate to burden him.  JiF and Ape are playing.  

What the **** happened?  And why does sh*t go down on the weekend when I'm not around?  Can't you ****ers wait until Mondays?!?!?!

eff the rules, what crusher did was an innocent funny, and socially just about any crowd would roll with it.... except over there with the knights of the derp table. worst kind of nerds are the ones that prioritize being the hall monitor over being friends

**** em

I agree with this.

Just caught up fully.  Crusher, sorry that happened.  I'll kick that mother****er off my mafia board if it'll make you feel better.  Douche is being dramatic about it on 2 different games over a simple mistake?

Sounds like JiF, actually.

Just caught up fully.  Crusher, sorry that happened.  I'll kick that mother****er off my mafia board if it'll make you feel better.  Douche is being dramatic about it on 2 different games over a simple mistake?

Sounds like JiF, actually.

JiF does.nothing but loves me.

Dont bother. Id rather just never play there again. Happens every time lately. I will wait for mafia to come here. Thanks though Verb.

I like the new avatar..  did you start watching from me gushing about it a few weeks back?

I noticed you talking about it but you also like Walking Dead which might be the most boring time I've ever spent watching a TV show...so, I didnt put a lot of stock into your opinion.

My brother convinced me to watch it, he was the biggest influence.  He doesnt like anything so figured it had to be good.  I was sick last week and no joke, I'm already caught up.  So ******* good.  Couldnt stop once I started.  I really dont watch a lot of these shows but this might be my all time favorite.  I love BoardWalk Empire, my current favorite TV show...but I think Breaking Bad has unseated it.  Its just so damn good.    

Walter White is a baddest TV personality ever.  Such a bad ass.

How far along are you? 

I like the new avatar..  did you start watching from me gushing about it a few weeks back?

How insecure are you that you need to even take credit for JIF finally watching a show that is only considered one of the best on television, has been discussed here on multiple occasions at lenght, but yeah... he's watching it because of you, Gustavo.

I noticed you talking about it but you also like Walking Dead which might be the most boring time I've ever spent watching a TV show...so, I didnt put a lot of stock into your opinion.

My brother convinced me to watch it, he was the biggest influence.  He doesnt like anything so figured it had to be good.  I was sick last week and no joke, I'm already caught up.  So ******* good.  Couldnt stop once I started.  I really dont watch a lot of these shows but this might be my all time favorite.  I love BoardWalk Empire, my current favorite TV show...but I think Breaking Bad has unseated it.  Its just so damn good.    

How far along are you? 

I whipped through the 4 season available on Netflix in short order then found the first 8 episodes of season 5 streaming online.  I'm current and patiently waiting for the final 8 episodes starting mid-July.  I don't see how this thing has a happy ending.  It's like watching a train wreck. 

I agree though..  probably the best thing I've ever seen on TV.  Only 1 or 2 episodes out of the 54 I've watched haven't been completely awesome. 

How insecure are you that you need to even take credit for JIF finally watching a show that is only considered one of the best on television, has been discussed here on multiple occasions at lenght, but yeah... he's watching it because of you, Gustavo.

Meanwhile I've given the gift of Breaking Bad to him just like I gave the gift of Battlestar Gallactica to CTM and others. 

My opinion matters.

Another tip for my internet minions.

Bates Motel on A&E.  Certainly not in the same discussion as Breaking Bad but a quality new show that's only 2 episodes in (3rd one on tonight). 

I'll also be starting Sons of Anarchy shortly as a buddy just let me borrow first 4 season on blu ray.

I whipped through the 4 season available on Netflix in short order then found the first 8 episodes of season 5 streaming online.  I'm current and patiently waiting for the final 8 episodes starting mid-July.  I don't see how this thing has a happy ending.  It's like watching a train wreck. 

I agree though..  probably the best thing I've ever seen on TV.  Only 1 or 2 episodes out of the 54 I've watched haven't been completely awesome. 

Ha!  Did the same thing.  Actually Nolderp hooked me up with the link for the streaming.

The "say my name scene" from season 5 was so ******* epic.  The cliff hanger is a beast!!!  Its going to be so interesting to see wtf happened from the diner during his BDay the way the season opened, to the way the last episode ended with Hank on the crapper.  I can speculate but it still could go a hundred different directions.

I just learned this is going to be the last season too.  Thats a bummer.  ******* show is amazing.  The only one that lost me, even though I understood  it from a character development standpoint was the "Fly" episode.  Otherwise, they've all been top notch.

Bates Motel on A&E.  Certainly not in the same discussion as Breaking Bad but a quality new show that's only 2 episodes in (3rd one on tonight). 

I'll also be starting Sons of Anarchy shortly as a buddy just let me borrow first 4 season on blu ray.

Thats the other show my brother recommended.  He loves that one too. 

Ha!  Did the same thing.  Actually Nolderp hooked me up with the link for the streaming.

The "say my name scene" from season 5 was so ******* epic.  The cliff hanger is a beast!!!  Its going to be so interesting to see wtf happened from the diner during his BDay the way the season opened, to the way the last episode ended with Hank on the crapper.  I can speculate but it still could go a hundred different directions.

I just learned this is going to be the last season too.  Thats a bummer.  ******* show is amazing.  The only one that lost me, even though I understood  it from a character development standpoint was the "Fly" episode.  Otherwise, they've all been top notch.

"say my name"

"you're Heisenburg"

"your goddam right I am"

Funny I was going to say the same thing about the fly show..  Figured they had to have a filler episode in there to tie together some plot lines.  I could have sworn Walt was about to spill the beans about Jessies girlfriend.

Yeah Walt has a full head of hair and a new shotgun..  My guess is we're not going to see what happens with that until the last episode.  Pretty bummed only 8 more episodes but I guess it's better to end it while it's on top rather than drag it out.

I did hear they may have a spinoff show focusing on Saul the lawyer.  Not sure how good that would be without the others.

"say my name"

"you're Heisenburg"

"your goddam right I am"

Funny I was going to say the same thing about the fly show..  Figured they had to have a filler episode in there to tie together some plot lines.  I could have sworn Walt was about to spill the beans about Jessies girlfriend.

Yeah Walt has a full head of hair and a new shotgun..  My guess is we're not going to see what happens with that until the last episode.  Pretty bummed only 8 more episodes but I guess it's better to end it while it's on top rather than drag it out.

I did hear they may have a spinoff show focusing on Saul the lawyer.  Not sure how good that would be without the others.

He had a full head of hair, a new shotgun and New Hampshire Driver License.  He clearly dips town but when?  And why?

They could have had 12 seasons and I'd never get bored.  I read some where that the authors could have taken the show a different way and saved the dramatic ending we're seeing right now.  I'd love that but then again, I'm just getting into it so I want more!

I'd have a hard time watching a full show of Saul.  Great character, good actor but a whole show on him?  I dunno.  

Meanwhile I've given the gift of Breaking Bad to him just like I gave the gift of Battlestar Gallactica to CTM and others. 

My opinion matters.

^^^ Someone is easily trolled.

Season 1 of SOA is really good, it tapers off a bit after that... gets to be a bit of a soap opera, but still not bad TV if you run out of the top tier stuff.

How far along are you? 

Just watched first 7 episodes of Breaking bad.  OMG.  So awesome.  

Bates Motel on A&E. Certainly not in the same discussion as Breaking Bad but a quality new show that's only 2 episodes in (3rd one on tonight).

im not sold yet. This show is bordering on dud. I'll remain on the fence for now. The sick girl looks like she just got off a teen glamour shoot and the 4 coolest, hottest chicks just happen to hang out at the abandoned bus stop in front of his vacant hotel. The whole irresistible nerd thing is better left for te comics. But I digress. It still has potential, solid cast at least.

im not sold yet. This show is bordering on dud. I'll remain on the fence for now. The sick girl looks like she just got off a teen glamour shoot and the 4 coolest, hottest chicks just happen to hang out at the abandoned bus stop in front of his vacant hotel. The whole irresistible nerd thing is better left for te comics. But I digress. It still has potential, solid cast at least.

Never thought to watch it.  Breaking Bad is amazing.  Getting ready to start season 2.  

Watching Bates Motel - sucks so far.

You suck.

I think it's a solid B.  Not great but a lot better than a lot of the crap out there that is supposedly good.  Revolution for example..  killing it in the ratings but very mediocre in my opinon.  The Following is another one..  It lost me after a few episodes but I keep hearing it's awesome.

Batman isn't real either..  did you like the Dark Night Returns?

I agree the hot chicks chasing after him is kind of far fetched but so far it has outweighed the solid acting and interesting plot.  The problem I see is that right now their focusing on how Norman became a psycho -- which is kinda cool.  Once it's established that he is, where do they plan on going?  It could turn bad fast if they just have him kill a random person every week and show how he narrowly escapes being caught etc

Archived