Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

Please don;t make this personal.  Im pretty sure that was from NY Micks 16th  birthday party.

JIF!!! Not cool dude.  

Sorry.  But someone showed me it and I found it hysterically disturbing and it made me think of my mafia friends. 

I realized after I wrote that it could veer off into a political conversation, then I realized you guys were here. LOL

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don;t make this personal.  Im pretty sure that was from NY Micks 16th  birthday party.

JIF!!! Not cool dude.  

Sorry.  But someone showed me it and I found it hysterically disturbing and it made me think of my mafia friends. 

I realized after I wrote that it could veer off into a political conversation, then I realized you guys were here. LOL

OMG.  I was making a NYMick joke for the love of bacon.  You too belong at DM. 

I'm glad we stole Darthe from DM. He makes up for losing that lunatic that used to play like Nolder, wtf was his name... Simple Jack? or something. Miss that guy.

Think his name was Jack D...like the Jack Daniels.  Haven't seen him around here in awhile.

Think his name was Jack D...like the Jack Daniels.  Haven't seen him around here in awhile.

Jack D's last appearance resulted in him bailing on a game he was modding as it was coming to a close.  He just flat disappeared and didn't give 2 sh-ts he left us hanging.  It was actually pretty funny.

I liked Jack when I played with him on MJ.  He was amusing.

He wasn't as amusing in his incarnation prior to Jack_D, but you're right - the dude is fun to play with now.  Well, if he ever came back.

No offense to DM mafia players, but I'm hoping we limit the # of players from there that trickle over to here.  It's cool to bring a few that are decent players and amusing, but if they start swarming here.......it won't be good.

When I started playing here (2009), I made it a point to keep it quiet so there wasn't a mass exodus to JN.  They've trickled in since then (DPR, myself, and Barm were the 1st 3 that Doggin brought), and we've been lucky that they've been good additions for the most part.  We can't count on that trend continuing, though.  Just pointing that out.

No offense to DM mafia players, but I'm hoping we limit the # of players from there that trickle over to here.  It's cool to bring a few that are decent players and amusing, but if they start swarming here.......it won't be good.

When I started playing here (2009), I made it a point to keep it quiet so there wasn't a mass exodus to JN.  They've trickled in since then (DPR, myself, and Barm were the 1st 3 that Doggin brought), and we've been lucky that they've been good additions for the most part.  We can't count on that trend continuing, though.  Just pointing that out.

yes, gotcha. :)

Jack D's last appearance resulted in him bailing on a game he was modding as it was coming to a close.  He just flat disappeared and didn't give 2 sh-ts he left us hanging.  It was actually pretty funny.

Vaguely recall the incident...think I sat that game out...not sure...didn't he run the game without the coroner reports...or something like that?

You 3 queers are ok.  But Lilly, Nanootz, Leelou and Song brought the smexy.  

I agree Verb. So: how about we all agree to completely stop mentioning JN mafia or that we are affiliated with it? If someone mentions it just sort of hedge a response or don't reply at all.

We also have Pac and JiF who scare the weaker less compatible players off.  LOL

Archived