The five guys in this draft you think will have the best pro careers

T0mShane

The only knock I can see is his lack of speed and mobility, but I think he makes up for that with great awareness in the pocket. He is cagey and has enough mobility to extend the play, plus has NFL caliber tools in every other area. I have a feeling he will not last past the middle of the 4th.

He also threw a metric ton of interceptions, fwiw.

He's going to struggle to fit the ball into the smaller windows in the NFL, too.

If so, it will not be for a lack of arm strength or throwing mechanics.  This is a kid with an NFL arm who can be developed and will not cost a high pick.  Best risk/reward proposition in the draft.  And, get your tongue out of Tom's ass while you are at it, even though he loves it.

If so, it will not be for a lack of arm strength or throwing mechanics.  This is a kid with an NFL arm who can be developed and will not cost a high pick.  Best risk/reward proposition in the draft.  And, get your tongue out of Tom's ass while you are at it, even though he loves it.

Excellent mechanics, sure. Arm strength, agree to disagree. Unless he was dinged up when I watched him against Cincinnati, he didn't push the ball to the sideline all that well and left a couple throws short that got picked. And that was against a college defense.

And no need to get pissy just because I don't think a player you like is a lock to be a successful NFL player.

Archived